FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Cemetery Junction (Cert 15)
WRITTEN and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, Cemetery Junction is a British coming-of-age comedy set in the 1970s. It is the glam rock-era and the city of Reading feels far away from where the action is. But for Freddie (Christian Cooke) an
WRITTEN and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, Cemetery Junction is a British coming-of-age comedy set in the 1970s.
It is the glam rock-era and the city of Reading feels far away from where the action is. But for Freddie (Christian Cooke) and his two best friends Bruce (Tom Hughes) and Snork (Jack Doolan), this is all they have ever known. As they spend their days drinking, fighting and chasing girls, Freddie cannot help wondering if they are wasting their lives. He longs to see the rest of the world but charismatic Bruce and lovable loser Snork are happy with their lives. When Freddie gets a new job and bumps into his school sweetheart Julie (Felicity Jones), the gang are forced to make some difficult decisions.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Cemetery Junction at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Freddie's school sweetheart.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Cemetery Junction, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email Natalie.email@example.com
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by April 23.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.