FILM TRAILER AND WIN TICKETS: Cemetery Junction (Cert 15)
WRITTEN and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, Cemetery Junction is a British coming-of-age comedy set in the 1970s. It is the glam rock-era and the city of Reading feels far away from where the action is. But for Freddie (Christian Cooke) an
WRITTEN and directed by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant, Cemetery Junction is a British coming-of-age comedy set in the 1970s.
It is the glam rock-era and the city of Reading feels far away from where the action is. But for Freddie (Christian Cooke) and his two best friends Bruce (Tom Hughes) and Snork (Jack Doolan), this is all they have ever known. As they spend their days drinking, fighting and chasing girls, Freddie cannot help wondering if they are wasting their lives. He longs to see the rest of the world but charismatic Bruce and lovable loser Snork are happy with their lives. When Freddie gets a new job and bumps into his school sweetheart Julie (Felicity Jones), the gang are forced to make some difficult decisions.
We have three pairs of tickets to be won to see Cemetery Junction at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning, just tell us the name of the actress who plays Freddie's school sweetheart.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Cemetery Junction, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or email Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 'Leaning' Christmas tree in St Neots is removed
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 4 Roman crucifixion burial found in Fenstanton
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
- 7 Christmas markets and events happening in Huntingdonshire in the next two weeks
- 8 Wood Farm has become 'rodent heaven' says Anne Marie
- 9 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 10 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by April 23.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.