FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Cert 12A)
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight. The story picks up where last year s film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) wh
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight.
The story picks up where last year's film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) who is in love with vampire, Edward Cullen (Pattinson).
Based on the bestselling books by Stephenie Meyer, the new film sees Bella devastated by the abrupt departure of her love, Edward. But her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see New Moon at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Jacob Black.
- 1 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 2 Two weeks left to respond to proposed flight path over Huntingdonshire
- 3 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine
- 4 Hinchingbrooke paediatrician’s relief after getting Covid-19 vaccine
- 5 Super slimmer who lost one third of her body weight crowned woman of year
- 6 HSBC is to close its branch in Huntingdon, it has been announced
- 7 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 8 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 9 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 10 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: New Moon competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, December 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.