FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Cert 12A)
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight. The story picks up where last year s film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) wh
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight.
The story picks up where last year's film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) who is in love with vampire, Edward Cullen (Pattinson).
Based on the bestselling books by Stephenie Meyer, the new film sees Bella devastated by the abrupt departure of her love, Edward. But her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see New Moon at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Jacob Black.
- 1 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 2 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 3 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 4 Garages to to be replaced by affordable housing
- 5 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 6 Could you give these pets a home?
- 7 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!
- 8 St Ives Town Mayor visits The Filling Station and tries new Christmas Beer
- 9 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 10 A look at how people prepared for Christmas in the last 100 years
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: New Moon competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, December 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.