FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Cert 12A)
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight. The story picks up where last year s film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) wh
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight.
The story picks up where last year's film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) who is in love with vampire, Edward Cullen (Pattinson).
Based on the bestselling books by Stephenie Meyer, the new film sees Bella devastated by the abrupt departure of her love, Edward. But her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see New Moon at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Jacob Black.
- 1 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 2 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 5 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 6 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 7 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 8 Village job club providing vital service
- 9 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 10 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: New Moon competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, December 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.