FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (Cert 12A)
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight. The story picks up where last year s film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) wh
TEEN heartthrob, Robert Pattinson is back on the big screen as a vampire in the eagerly-anticipated follow-up to the phenomenally successful, Twilight.
The story picks up where last year's film ended following the life of Bella Swain (Kristen Stewart) who is in love with vampire, Edward Cullen (Pattinson).
Based on the bestselling books by Stephenie Meyer, the new film sees Bella devastated by the abrupt departure of her love, Edward. But her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black (Taylor Lautner). Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
You may also want to watch:
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see New Moon at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, just tell us the name of the actor who plays Jacob Black.
- 1 East West Rail Route - further consultation going ahead
- 2 Is this the ghost of a nun who haunts an old Huntingdon bridge?
- 3 Man escapes ‘shocking case’ of modern slavery at hand car wash
- 4 Transporter carrying cars bursts into flames in village near St Neots
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 7 Godmanchester man used Grindr in attempt to meet ‘teenage boy’
- 8 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 9 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 10 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: New Moon competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, December 4.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.