FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: Surrogates (Cert 12A)
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3. The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their mi
Surrogates - Cert 12A
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3.
The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their minds.
You may also want to watch:
Many humans live in isolation as they command their surrogates act out their wildest dreams, from the comfort of their own homes.
When two people are killed while connected to their surrogates, FBI agents Greer (Willis) and Peters (Radha Mitchell) are sent to investigate.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 8 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 9 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
- 10 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
Soon, the agents begin to discover links between the deaths and the creator of the surrogate robots.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see Surrogates at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us what year the film is set in.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Surrogates competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, October 23.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.