FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: Surrogates (Cert 12A)
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3. The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their mi
Surrogates - Cert 12A
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3.
The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their minds.
Many humans live in isolation as they command their surrogates act out their wildest dreams, from the comfort of their own homes.
When two people are killed while connected to their surrogates, FBI agents Greer (Willis) and Peters (Radha Mitchell) are sent to investigate.
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 5 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 6 House set alight in Brampton
- 7 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 8 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 9 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 10 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
Soon, the agents begin to discover links between the deaths and the creator of the surrogate robots.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see Surrogates at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us what year the film is set in.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Surrogates competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, October 23.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.