FILM COMPETITION AND TRAILER: Surrogates (Cert 12A)
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3. The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their mi
Surrogates - Cert 12A
VETERAN Hollywood action hero, Bruce Willis stars in this new sci-fi thriller from the director of Terminator 3.
The film is set in the year 2017 where people are living their lives through surrogates, robots they can control using the power of their minds.
You may also want to watch:
Many humans live in isolation as they command their surrogates act out their wildest dreams, from the comfort of their own homes.
When two people are killed while connected to their surrogates, FBI agents Greer (Willis) and Peters (Radha Mitchell) are sent to investigate.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 4 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 5 Man who died in road crash is named
- 6 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 7 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 8 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 Fish and Chip shop wins award
Soon, the agents begin to discover links between the deaths and the creator of the surrogate robots.
We have three pairs of tickets for readers to win to see Surrogates at Cineworld in Huntingdon.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair, just tell us what year the film is set in.
Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Surrogates competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB or e-mail Natalie.email@example.com
Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, October 23.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.