Featured artist: After4
WITH an average age of just 16 and a half, it s incredible to think that the band After4 have been together for six years, forming in 2000. At Christmas 2002, the band made their first public appearance, with a performance at St Ivo School. Now, over 10
WITH an average age of just 16 and a half, it's incredible to think that the band After4 have been together for six years, forming in 2000.
At Christmas 2002, the band made their first public appearance, with a performance at St Ivo School.
Now, over 100 gigs later, the band have hit the highs of venues such as The Cambridge Corn Exchange and The Junction - and the Rockinbeerfest festival.
Their first recording session took place at the HYC Studio at the Medway Centre in Huntingdon during 2004, in which Karl Devoil (from local band Mr Zed) recorded two tracks for them. Last year saw them head to the Lodge Studios in Northampton to record their first full EP, Stereotype, and now the band are promoting their excellent new release, 4play.
You may also want to watch:
They rehearse at the popular Studio Rooms facilities in Wyton, Huntingdon, and are seeking sponsorship for recording/merchandising as they raise their profile.
The further they grow, the more exciting the future appears to be for After4 and all its followers.
- 1 Man who died in road crash is named
- 2 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 6 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Memories of St Neots' town centre
Saturday, September 23: Man on the Moon, Cambridge.
Saturday, September 30: Aviator, St Ives.
Tuesday, December 19: The Junction, Cambridge.
MORE INFORMATION AND MUSIC: