Fatal crash victim identified
THE name of a woman who was killed in a three vehicle crash in Toseland has been released by police. Emergency services were called at 5.15pm on Monday, November 3 to reports of a collision in the High Street at the junction with Toseland Road. The coll
THE name of a woman who was killed in a three vehicle crash in Toseland has been released by police.
Emergency services were called at 5.15pm on Monday, November 3 to reports of a collision in the High Street at the junction with Toseland Road.
The collision was between a red Nissan Micra, a black Land Rover Discovery and a black Ford Focus.
The driver of the Micra, 26-year-old Rebecca Diane Cepeda of The Osiers, Buckden, suffered fatal injuries.
PC Theron Pearman, from the roads policing unit, said: "I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this collision or who may have seen these vehicles in the moments just before. Any information no matter how small could help us determine how this collision happened."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact the roads policing unit on 0845 4564564.
- 1 Evidence of Huntingdon's past revealed during excavations
- 2 BID's new Huntingdon town manager
- 3 Bypass and junction improvements preferred plan for St Ives
- 4 Camp Beagle protestor has charges against him dropped
- 5 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 6 St Neots man in court on drugs charges
- 7 Plumbing ringleader who ‘traded under multiple names’ jailed
- 8 Anglian Water seeks funding to secure the future of an ancient Sea Monster
- 9 Serious case review launched into death of Teddie Mitchell
- 10 Former Wisbech mayor Aigars Balsevics charged with rape