Fatal crash victim identified
THE name of a woman who was killed in a three vehicle crash in Toseland has been released by police. Emergency services were called at 5.15pm on Monday, November 3 to reports of a collision in the High Street at the junction with Toseland Road. The coll
THE name of a woman who was killed in a three vehicle crash in Toseland has been released by police.
Emergency services were called at 5.15pm on Monday, November 3 to reports of a collision in the High Street at the junction with Toseland Road.
The collision was between a red Nissan Micra, a black Land Rover Discovery and a black Ford Focus.
The driver of the Micra, 26-year-old Rebecca Diane Cepeda of The Osiers, Buckden, suffered fatal injuries.
You may also want to watch:
PC Theron Pearman, from the roads policing unit, said: "I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this collision or who may have seen these vehicles in the moments just before. Any information no matter how small could help us determine how this collision happened."
INFORMATION: Anyone with information is asked to contact the roads policing unit on 0845 4564564.
- 1 ‘The most glamorous christening the vicar had ever seen!’
- 2 Travellers move onto sports field forcing football to be cancelled
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 5 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 6 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 7 Police find string of ponies in middle of Cambridgeshire road
- 8 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 9 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary