Family fun for Easter Monday
OUR guide to what s happening on Easter Monday EASTER races – Huntingdon Racecourse, Brampton, Seven races starting from 2.10pm. Gates open at noon. Children s activities include craft workshops with an Easter theme, Shetland ponies and an Easter quiz.
OUR guide to what's happening on Easter Monday
EASTER races - Huntingdon Racecourse, Brampton, Seven races starting from 2.10pm. Gates open at noon. Children's activities include craft workshops with an Easter theme, Shetland ponies and an Easter quiz. Entry is �15-�8 or free for accompanied children under the age of 18. To book tickets in advance phone 08445 793007 or visit www.huntingdon-racecourse.co.uk
EASTER egg hunt - Coneygear Park, Huntingdon, 11am-1pm. Drop in anytime throughout the day and follow the clues to lead you to a delicious treat. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please book in advance on 01480 451568.
SANDRINGHAM Easter Craft Show - Sandringham Park, glassblowing demonstrations, juggling workshops, more than 100 craft exhibits, wood carving, cross stitch and silk painting. Activities on offer to keep the children occupied include a marionette display, puppet show and donkey rides. The show is open 10am-6pm. Entry is �5 for adults, �4.50 for OAP's and �2 for children. Tickets can be booked by phoning 01238 820548.
You may also want to watch:
CHOCOLATE nest making sessions, egg hunt and badge making - WWT Welney Wetland Centre, from 2pm. www.wwt.org.uk/Welney or www.wwt.org.uk/spring
SANTA Pod Easter Thunderball - Santa Pod Raceway, near Wellingborough. Attractions include car and motorbike racing, stunt shows and entertainment. Under 16s admitted free. Advance tickets start from �10 or tickets on the gate from �29. Free parking, free camping and free pit walkabouts. www.santapod.com or 01234 782828.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 3 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 4 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 5 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 6 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 7 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke
- 8 Burglar's DNA linked to break in at Ramsey Royal British Legion Club
- 9 New secondary school for St Neots could be open by 2025
- 10 Fenstanton Youth pick up where they left off with win over Bluntisham Blasters