Expert rules on pic of bunch
A PRESTIGIOUS annual photographic competition is due to take place again in St Ives at the weekend – and this year it is being judged a world-renowned photographer. Run by the St Ives Photographic Club, the event will be the 26th time the competition has
A PRESTIGIOUS annual photographic competition is due to take place again in St Ives at the weekend - and this year it is being judged a world-renowned photographer.
Run by the St Ives Photographic Club, the event will be the 26th time the competition has taken place.
The annual INTERPRINT competition is fast becoming the foremost photographic print competition in the East of England and is keenly contested by clubs from across the whole of East Anglia, providing a showcase for some of the best talent.
Photographer and chairman of Cannock Photographic Society, John Cartlidge, will judge this year's show on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
All 240 competition entries will be on public display in the Free Church Centre, St Ives, from 10am-5pm. Admission is free.
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Village job club providing vital service
- 4 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 5 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 6 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 7 New project will enhance river at Godmanchester
- 8 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 9 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls