Expert rules on pic of bunch
A PRESTIGIOUS annual photographic competition is due to take place again in St Ives at the weekend – and this year it is being judged a world-renowned photographer. Run by the St Ives Photographic Club, the event will be the 26th time the competition has
A PRESTIGIOUS annual photographic competition is due to take place again in St Ives at the weekend - and this year it is being judged a world-renowned photographer.
Run by the St Ives Photographic Club, the event will be the 26th time the competition has taken place.
The annual INTERPRINT competition is fast becoming the foremost photographic print competition in the East of England and is keenly contested by clubs from across the whole of East Anglia, providing a showcase for some of the best talent.
Photographer and chairman of Cannock Photographic Society, John Cartlidge, will judge this year's show on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
All 240 competition entries will be on public display in the Free Church Centre, St Ives, from 10am-5pm. Admission is free.
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 4 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 5 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 6 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 Huntingdon business is first in UK to supply American craft beer