Excellence awards for Luminus staff
One of Huntingdonshire s largest employers has awarded its staff for their commitment to maintaining high standards and going the extra mile . Luminus Group, which has its head office in Huntingdon, held a ceremony to recognise the achievements of staff
One of Huntingdonshire's largest employers has awarded its staff for their commitment to maintaining high standards and 'going the extra mile'.
Luminus Group, which has its head office in Huntingdon, held a ceremony to recognise the achievements of staff for their attitude, focus, commitment, and perseverance.
Among the award winners were receptionist Lynne Ruck, and tenant liaison officer, Linda Bevans, who were recognised for their 'great attitudes'. Jacqui Snare, who works in improvements, was given the clear focus award while awards for perseverance went to Anne Armiger, who is part of the response repairs team, and Ray Setchell who works in the service centre.
At the ceremony, group chief executive Chan Abraham, said: "At Luminus we focus on the positive, and this starts with our staff. Our award winners all display a willingness to 'go the extra mile' and be the best they can."
You may also want to watch:
Luminus is a social landlord that provides affordable housing as well as assisting disabled tenants, helping families who suffer housing problems and providing support and advice to its other customers.
Mr Abraham is pictured presenting awards to Lynne Ruck, left, and Anne Armiger, right, while some of the other winners look on.
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 10 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners