Excellence awards for Luminus staff
One of Huntingdonshire s largest employers has awarded its staff for their commitment to maintaining high standards and going the extra mile . Luminus Group, which has its head office in Huntingdon, held a ceremony to recognise the achievements of staff
One of Huntingdonshire's largest employers has awarded its staff for their commitment to maintaining high standards and 'going the extra mile'.
Luminus Group, which has its head office in Huntingdon, held a ceremony to recognise the achievements of staff for their attitude, focus, commitment, and perseverance.
Among the award winners were receptionist Lynne Ruck, and tenant liaison officer, Linda Bevans, who were recognised for their 'great attitudes'. Jacqui Snare, who works in improvements, was given the clear focus award while awards for perseverance went to Anne Armiger, who is part of the response repairs team, and Ray Setchell who works in the service centre.
At the ceremony, group chief executive Chan Abraham, said: "At Luminus we focus on the positive, and this starts with our staff. Our award winners all display a willingness to 'go the extra mile' and be the best they can."
Luminus is a social landlord that provides affordable housing as well as assisting disabled tenants, helping families who suffer housing problems and providing support and advice to its other customers.
Mr Abraham is pictured presenting awards to Lynne Ruck, left, and Anne Armiger, right, while some of the other winners look on.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 5 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 6 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 7 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Could you give these pets a home?