Established brand Mick George seeks to expand franchise offer
- Credit: Archant
Construction firm Mick George is urging entrepreneurs to step forward as a part of a programme to extend is franchisees.
The company is seeking to expand its offerings to tipper vehicles, for which they have a fleet of more than 200.
Jon Stump, finance director, said: “We have experienced the pain and the stress that building a business organically brings and understand the challenges and demands placed upon the shoulders of business owners. That is why we’re looking to relieve some of that pressure, whilst allowing like-minded people who share our values, passion and desire the opportunity to leverage success from our established brand.”
Those who sign up will be given the chance to run their own successful business, delivering aggregates and muck away services to the building and construction industry.
In exchange, partners will receive financial and back-end support to get the investment up and running, as well as commission packages.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, go to www.mickgeorge.co.uk.
- 1 Two men to appear in court to face aggravated burglary charges.
- 2 Villagers call for action after 'worst floods in years'
- 3 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 4 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 5 Man who spent Christmas alone in intensive care proposes to girlfriend
- 6 Stuie Delf launches new fundraising campaign in memory of his brother
- 7 Letter of the Week: 'Could we sue stores who don't enforce mask wearing'?
- 8 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years