Established brand Mick George seeks to expand franchise offer
- Credit: Archant
Construction firm Mick George is urging entrepreneurs to step forward as a part of a programme to extend is franchisees.
The company is seeking to expand its offerings to tipper vehicles, for which they have a fleet of more than 200.
Jon Stump, finance director, said: “We have experienced the pain and the stress that building a business organically brings and understand the challenges and demands placed upon the shoulders of business owners. That is why we’re looking to relieve some of that pressure, whilst allowing like-minded people who share our values, passion and desire the opportunity to leverage success from our established brand.”
Those who sign up will be given the chance to run their own successful business, delivering aggregates and muck away services to the building and construction industry.
In exchange, partners will receive financial and back-end support to get the investment up and running, as well as commission packages.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, go to www.mickgeorge.co.uk.
- 1 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 2 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 3 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 4 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 5 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 6 Ventriloquist shares career highlights after retiring in Huntingdon
- 7 Government plans at-home tablet to 'stop the virus in its tracks'
- 8 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 9 For sale: Spacious two bedroom bungalow with generous plots in Hartford
- 10 St Ives teenager donating her hair for charity