Established brand Mick George seeks to expand franchise offer
- Credit: Archant
Construction firm Mick George is urging entrepreneurs to step forward as a part of a programme to extend is franchisees.
The company is seeking to expand its offerings to tipper vehicles, for which they have a fleet of more than 200.
Jon Stump, finance director, said: “We have experienced the pain and the stress that building a business organically brings and understand the challenges and demands placed upon the shoulders of business owners. That is why we’re looking to relieve some of that pressure, whilst allowing like-minded people who share our values, passion and desire the opportunity to leverage success from our established brand.”
Those who sign up will be given the chance to run their own successful business, delivering aggregates and muck away services to the building and construction industry.
In exchange, partners will receive financial and back-end support to get the investment up and running, as well as commission packages.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, go to www.mickgeorge.co.uk.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 New community space opens at Alconbury Weald
- 6 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 7 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 8 Rise in Covid-positive pregnant women requiring critical care
- 9 Huntingdon mayor Karl Webb voted to stay in role for another year
- 10 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days