Eaton Socon health centre recognised for revolutionary design
- Credit: Archant
A new-state-of-the-art care and neurological rehabilitation centre has won a prestigious accolade at the Independent Healthcare Apex Awards.
The Marbrook Centre, in Phoenix Park, Eaton Socon is due to open in 2016, but has already been chosen as the best new care facility in the country.
The judges presented the centre the award for its revolutionary dementia friendly design and its range and number of neuro rehabilitation facilities under one roof.
Sue Hahn, general manager and head of care services, said: “As thrilling as winning this award is, it’s our care team that will really bring the service to life.
“At Marbrook, our priority is to ensure that each individual receives the highest standard of care and is able to make life choices independently, despite the challenges they and their families are facing.”
You may also want to watch:
When it opens the centre will employ around 150 people across clinical, administrative and care-based roles.
- 1 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 2 Lorry driver who 'couldn't stand up' was three times over drink-drive limit
- 3 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 4 Fantastic snow photos from our Hunts Post readers
- 5 Ramsey schoolgirl names new housing development
- 6 Hunts police called to 'numerous breaches' of covid regulations
- 7 It's snowing! Send us your snow photos
- 8 Man who drove lorry while three times over the drink-drive limit has been jailed
- 9 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 10 Covid-19 numbers in Fenland higher than rest of county