Drivers face delays of more than an hour after A14 collision near Fenstanton
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are facing delays on the A14 after a collision between Fenstanton and Swavesey this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway between junction 27 and junction 28 at about 3.15pm today (Thursday) to reports of an incident.
One lane is blocked, along with the hard shoulder, and traffic is queuing back to near junction 23 for Huntingdon Racecourse.
According to Highways England drivers could face delays of one and half hours as work is underway to clear the accident.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a man has been treated for minor injuries following the incident and has been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is expected to clear by 6.15pm.
- 1 New cafe bar set to move into former Dorothy Perkins store in St Neots
- 2 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 3 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 4 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 5 Football club is now a mobile testing centre for coronavirus
- 6 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 7 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 8 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 9 Donations from school's Little Shop of Kindness is life-line for families
- 10 Complaints as elderly people wait in freezing conditions for vaccine