Drivers face delays of more than an hour after A14 collision near Fenstanton
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are facing delays on the A14 after a collision between Fenstanton and Swavesey this afternoon.
Emergency services were called to the eastbound carriageway between junction 27 and junction 28 at about 3.15pm today (Thursday) to reports of an incident.
One lane is blocked, along with the hard shoulder, and traffic is queuing back to near junction 23 for Huntingdon Racecourse.
According to Highways England drivers could face delays of one and half hours as work is underway to clear the accident.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said a man has been treated for minor injuries following the incident and has been taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital by ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
The incident is expected to clear by 6.15pm.
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 7 Town rangers are the friendly face of the High Street
- 8 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
- 9 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge
- 10 New shop opening in St Ives as lock-down eases on April 12