YOU wait for one and five come along at once... sets of twins that is. Five sets of twins have started in the reception class at Ramsey Spinning Infants – potentially setting a new record for a Cambridgeshire school – if not beyond. However, luckily for t
YOU wait for one and five come along at once... sets of twins that is.
Five sets of twins have started in the reception class at Ramsey Spinning Infants - potentially setting a new record for a Cambridgeshire school - if not beyond.
However, luckily for the teachers, none of the sets of twins is identical so they should have no trouble telling them apart.
Lynda Pollard, head of foundation stage at the school and acting deputy head, said: "We have a very good pre-school programme. We visit the children at home and they visit us, so we will recognise them.
You may also want to watch:
"It's a fantastic thing having five sets of twins and they have settled in brilliantly."
The youngsters started school in mid-September and are now all full-time.
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 10 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
Pictured are, from top, Starla and Tyler, Owen and Lewis, Chloe and Matthew, Joshua and Jacob and Harry and Max.
Picture: HELEN DRAKE 7690.