Dont’ get stuck in a jam
THIS week s traffic hotspots include: A14 Milton: There are narrow lanes westbound between the A10 (junction 33) and Histon (junction 32), along with a 40 mph speed limit. B1049 Cambridge Road, Cambridge: Narrow lanes due to roadworks on B1049 Cambridge
THIS week's traffic hotspots include:
A14 Milton: There are narrow lanes westbound between the A10 (junction 33) and Histon (junction 32), along with a 40 mph speed limit.
B1049 Cambridge Road, Cambridge: Narrow lanes due to roadworks on B1049 Cambridge Road at King's Hedges Road, near to junction 32 of the A14. This is due to the building work at Arbury park. You will also find road sweepers travelling slowly through the area all day to keep the road clear of mud.
Fenstanton: Low Road is shut in both directions between the A14 Cambridge Road and the A1096 Harrison Way. Access is only allowed for residents.
March: There are roadworks in place on the A141 Wisbech Road near March. The work is scheduled to finish on March 20.
Red Lodge, Suffolk: Carnation Way is shut in both directions at Heatherset Way for roundabout construction.
- 1 EastEnders star Adam Woodyatt ‘to work at restaurant in Cambridgeshire’
- 2 Pictures show dramatic skies over Huntingdonshire and the Fens
- 3 MBR Acres releases image of graffiti message
- 4 Work starts on affordable 56-home development in Huntingdon
- 5 Huntingdon thief jailed after stealing watch, iPod and iPhone from vehicles
- 6 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 7 Silent protest at Camp Beagle as vans leave the site
- 8 White roses and political history in Huntingdonshire
- 9 East West Rail host public event to discuss controversial project
- 10 80th birthday celebrations for the East's longest-serving lollipop lady
A1 Roxton: There will be restrictions in place on the A1 at the A421 Bedford Road (Black Cat roundabout) between 10.30am and 3pm.
B1050 Willingham: Temporary traffic lights between 9.15am and 4.30pm and roadworks on the B1050 High Street between Berrycroft and the High Street (Longstanton) for the construction of a new foot and cycle path.
B1050 Longstanton: Roadworks around Longstanton are in place whilst a new housing development is built.
A428 Cambridge to St Neots: Expect delays between 8pm and 6am between the junctions with the A1198 and the A1 until February 6.
A14 Eastbound: The A14 eastbound will be closed overnight at weekends between the A1198 (Godmanchester) and A1096 (St Ives) junctions between 9pm and 10.30am until February 5. Allow an extra 20 minutes for your journey.
A47: Closed between 8pm and 6am eastbound between the A1065 (Swaffham) and the A1075 (Dereham) due to roadworks until March 4.
INFORMATION: For the latest traffic news, listen in on 103FM. If you spot a traffic jam, be a Q103 Eyewitness Caller by calling 01223 236103.