Delays on both sides of A14 following accident
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being warned to expect long delays this morning after an accident on the A14 at Junction 28 for Swavesey.
One lane has been blocked following an accident at 8.02am between a lorry and a Vauxhall Astra on the westbound carriageway.
According to Cambridgeshire police the accident resulted in the car landing in a ditch at the side of the road but no one involved is said to be injured.
There are reports of long queues to Junction 31 Girton of the M11.
Heavy traffic is also being experienced on eastbound of the A14 because of people slowing to look at an accident on the opposite carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
Drivers can expect delays between Junction 25 Hemingford Abbots and Junction 27 Cambridge Fenstanton.
- 1 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Leader champions Huntingdonshire as 'great place to live'