Delays expected in Huntingdon due to collision
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being urged to take alternative routes this morning as police deal with a collision in Huntingdon.
Officers have warned road users this morning that the A141 Huntingdon Bypass at the roundabout near the Audi garage on Washingley Road, near Tesco Extra is blocked due to a collision.
Congestion in the area is currently reaching as far back as Ermine Street and, with a rippling affect on the Huntingdon ring road.
Police have said that traffic is moving past the scene, however delays are to be expected so have advised drivers to take an alternative route.
A statement released by Cambridgeshire police said: "Huntingdon Bypass is blocked due to an accident between Tescos roundabout and the Audi Garage."
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Travel News have also tweeted saying: "UPDATE:#A141 westbound between Tesco and Audi roundabouts #Huntingdon; Road BLOCKED due to road traffic collision. Queues of over 2 miles reaching beyond #A1123 roundabout. Emergency services on scene. Please avoid if possible and expect delays."
- 1 Mother sends warning over 'disgraceful' care of six-year-old daughter
- 2 'People are angry' - hundreds protest outside Camp Beagle
- 3 Hospitals temporarily reintroduce restrictions for visitors
- 4 Day of action at Camp Beagle as protesters demand release of puppies
- 5 Aquapark boss hits back at threat of enforcement
- 6 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 7 Strictly's Anton and Giovanni dazzle in sensational return to live theatre
- 8 Plea for caution as Covid-19 rates rise
- 9 AN APOLOGY: The Gables in Chatteris
- 10 Maddy's epic Channel swim will be 'powered by plants'