Delays expected in Huntingdon due to collision
- Credit: Archant
Drivers are being urged to take alternative routes this morning as police deal with a collision in Huntingdon.
Officers have warned road users this morning that the A141 Huntingdon Bypass at the roundabout near the Audi garage on Washingley Road, near Tesco Extra is blocked due to a collision.
Congestion in the area is currently reaching as far back as Ermine Street and, with a rippling affect on the Huntingdon ring road.
Police have said that traffic is moving past the scene, however delays are to be expected so have advised drivers to take an alternative route.
A statement released by Cambridgeshire police said: "Huntingdon Bypass is blocked due to an accident between Tescos roundabout and the Audi Garage."
You may also want to watch:
Cambs Travel News have also tweeted saying: "UPDATE:#A141 westbound between Tesco and Audi roundabouts #Huntingdon; Road BLOCKED due to road traffic collision. Queues of over 2 miles reaching beyond #A1123 roundabout. Emergency services on scene. Please avoid if possible and expect delays."
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 6 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 7 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 8 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital