I WOULD like to congratulate the children, parents and teachers of the Priory Junior School walking bus scheme (Hunts Post, March1) on their thoughtful idea regarding the parking problems around their school. It s a pity the cheapskates who park all day a
I WOULD like to congratulate the children, parents and teachers of the Priory Junior School walking bus scheme (Hunts Post, March1) on their thoughtful idea regarding the parking problems around their school.
It's a pity the cheapskates who park all day around the school in Longsands Road and Child Pond Road are not as thoughtful.
With the regular bus service from the town, and the available parking at the station at the time some of them park, it is unnecessary for these thoughtless people to park there.
Perhaps they should ask the children they put in danger what they would do - they seem to have a better idea.
You may also want to watch:
RICHARD BRAIN, Longsands Road, St Neots
- 1 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 7 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners