Cyclist killed in crash with car
A CYCLIST was killed in St Neots on Monday evening after a collision with a car. Karl Clarke, aged 23, of River Road in Eaton Ford, was involved in a crash with a Vauxhall Astra just off the B1046, Potton Road, close to the junction with Drewells Lane wh
A CYCLIST was killed in St Neots on Monday evening after a collision with a car.
Karl Clarke, aged 23, of River Road in Eaton Ford, was involved in a crash with a Vauxhall Astra just off the B1046, Potton Road, close to the junction with Drewells Lane which leads to St Neots Leisure Centre and Abbotsley Golf Club, just after 7pm on Monday.
The driver and the passenger of the car, aged 43 and 23 respectively, both men from the St Neots area, were uninjured in the collision.
Police are appealing for witnesses and want to hear from anyone who saw a cyclist travelling from Abbotsley towards St Neots along the B1046 about 6.15pm.
You may also want to watch:
Pc Chris Breeze said: "I appeal for anyone driving along this stretch of road, particularly near to the Potton Road junction with Drewells Lane to contact me.
"We need to hear from anyone who saw the car and cycle prior to the collision or the collision itself. All information, no matter how minor, could be of value to our investigation."
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 3 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 4 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 5 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 6 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 7 Memories of St Neots' town centre
- 8 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 9 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 10 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
INFORMATION : Call Pc Breeze on 0845 4564564.