County should be wise to road threat
IT S great to see that the Forty Foot bank will hopefully be seeing average speed cameras. This will be great for our village, as the idiots will have to make up lost time, so they will more than likely speed up through it. It s a real shame though, that
IT'S great to see that the Forty Foot bank will hopefully be seeing average speed cameras. This will be great for our village, as the idiots will have to make up lost time, so they will more than likely speed up through it.
It's a real shame though, that so many people have to die before action is taken. We have to take our complaint to the Ombudsman in order to combat the speed problem through Mereside. We have to wait for a series of fatalities or deaths before action is taken. In other words, residents' - especially children's - lives are unimportant.
It would be nice to see Cambridgeshire County Council take a more active role instead of an inactive role.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford