County in crisis
WHAT has happened to our Huntingdonshire? St Neots lost its open swimming pool. The people of St Neots raised the money for it, but now it s gone. The children would love it with this weather. The gents toilets in Tebbutts Road was vandalised, and for m
WHAT has happened to our Huntingdonshire?
St Neots lost its open swimming pool. The people of St Neots raised the money for it, but now it's gone. The children would love it with this weather.
The gents' toilets in Tebbutts Road was vandalised, and for months now it is still not open. We are now coming up to the tourist season. People have to go to the toilets. The disabled one is used, but what a state. It's a disgrace.
St Neots and Huntingdon shopping centres have had many changes of shops and those that have gone are surely missed. Why? High rents and rates.
You may also want to watch:
Now the hospital. What a waste.
I agree it wanted modernising and it looks nice now they are building a new unit for the children. Why? Could they not have used the wards that have closed? Money could be saved. We were told there was a shortage of nurses not long ago. Now they are going to make cuts.
- 1 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 4 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 5 Kimbolton business announces new CEO
- 6 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 7 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 8 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 9 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 10 Reporter shares mid-treatment stages of teeth transformation
I cannot see why the staff that work in the hospitals who have always been on low wages and do a great job and have to put up with many problem patients, should suffer.
Now they charge for parking the cars. When patients are rushed in and members of the family follow, they do not think about parking charges and when they go back to their cars a £40 fee is required. It is disgusting and the hospital needs more parking spaces.
A ROSHER, Henbrook, St Neots