Councillor should ignore parking tittle-tattle
AFTER reading your article on bad parking (October 15) we would like to know where Councillor Bucknell gets his information from because, being an educated man, he should know better than to listen to tittle-tattle. That is all his information is on the t
AFTER reading your article on bad parking (October 15) we would like to know where Councillor Bucknell gets his information from because, being an educated man, he should know better than to listen to tittle-tattle.
That is all his information is on the times he says commuters park, between 10am and 3pm. Absolute rubbish. They arrive in Longsands Road at 7am and are still parked at 7pm
He should come round here in person and not listen to the so called data he has. We all know it is not right. Ask the parents trying to collect the kids at 3pm where they can park - nowhere, because commuters are parked all down the road outside the school.
On the committee's reckoning, a child's life is rated number 21 in their priorities. Tell that to a parent after one of the kids is knocked down.
We do wonder whether they are not thinking about what is right but rather, because the Liberal Democrats are bringing this in, they must stop it at all costs.
Take your ball back: we don't want to play with you any more. You should be thinking what is best for the residents and children.
- 1 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 2 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 7 Could you give these pets a home?
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
- 10 Huntingdon Racecourse - surviving the pandemic and then came the floods!