COSYCOSY RECRUIT NEW DRUMMER
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional College.
Chris joins Dominic Ware (guitar and vocals) Katie Silvester (bass and vocals) and Little Paxton native Dave Scott (guitar).
Chris said: "Cosycosy are an established band, lots of people know them. I'm looking forward to doing some gigs with them in the New Year."
Katie said: "We are very impressed with Chris's drumming, which suits our indie/punk style well."
You may also want to watch:
Chris, who cites his favourite bands as
Foo Fighters, Fightstar and Lamb of God, has been playing the drums for two years. Cosycosy will be announcing new spring dates soon. See: www.myspace.com/cosycosy
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 4 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year