COSYCOSY RECRUIT NEW DRUMMER
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional College.
Chris joins Dominic Ware (guitar and vocals) Katie Silvester (bass and vocals) and Little Paxton native Dave Scott (guitar).
Chris said: "Cosycosy are an established band, lots of people know them. I'm looking forward to doing some gigs with them in the New Year."
Katie said: "We are very impressed with Chris's drumming, which suits our indie/punk style well."
Chris, who cites his favourite bands as
Foo Fighters, Fightstar and Lamb of God, has been playing the drums for two years. Cosycosy will be announcing new spring dates soon. See: www.myspace.com/cosycosy
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 House set alight in Brampton
- 6 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 7 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 8 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 9 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'
- 10 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections