COSYCOSY RECRUIT NEW DRUMMER
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional
COSYCOSY have recruited a drummer who comes from Papworth, after drummer and founder member Phil Brading left the band to move to London for a new job. Chris Beard, 17, a former pupil at Swavesey Village College, is studying fine art at Cambridge Regional College.
Chris joins Dominic Ware (guitar and vocals) Katie Silvester (bass and vocals) and Little Paxton native Dave Scott (guitar).
Chris said: "Cosycosy are an established band, lots of people know them. I'm looking forward to doing some gigs with them in the New Year."
Katie said: "We are very impressed with Chris's drumming, which suits our indie/punk style well."
You may also want to watch:
Chris, who cites his favourite bands as
Foo Fighters, Fightstar and Lamb of God, has been playing the drums for two years. Cosycosy will be announcing new spring dates soon. See: www.myspace.com/cosycosy
- 1 Dismay and concern over plans to build 36-foot railway viaduct
- 2 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
- 3 Who is in the running for police and crime commissioner in Cambs
- 4 Men who threatened shop workers with an axe are jailed
- 5 National Trust reveal theft of 'historic items' and damage to Wimpole Hall
- 6 Cambs police officer saves life of man who overdosed in park
- 7 Burglary tip-off unearths £1.38m cannabis 'factory'
- 8 Election Special: Who's standing where in Huntingdonshire
- 9 'Keeping things simple' is key to business success for St Neots firm
- 10 Huntingdon business is first in UK to supply American craft beer