Competition: Win your dad a brand new pair of Specsavers designer frames for Father's Day
FATHER S Day is fast approaching – it falls on Sunday, June 21 – and to celebrate The Hunts Post has teamed up with Specsavers to offer four lucky fathers each a brand new pair of designer frames. The Huntingdon and St Neots branches are offering this pri
FATHER'S Day is fast approaching - it falls on Sunday, June 21 - and to celebrate The Hunts Post has teamed up with Specsavers to offer four lucky fathers each a brand new pair of designer frames.
The Huntingdon and St Neots branches are offering this prize which will see the winners walk off with a pair of frames complete with single vision Pentax lenses, worth �125 each.
Matthew Stewart, store director of Specsavers, said: "I think most of us can be accused of letting ourselves down in the style stakes every now and then. However, there is no excuse to be stuck in a rut when it comes to specs. We'd like to offer four dads a pair of designer frames for free."
He added: "Our in-store frame advisers will be able to help the winning dads pick a pair that suits their face shape and style, and get them out of their unfashionable habits. With the wide range of frames available at very reasonable prices at Specsavers, there really is something for everyone."
You may also want to watch:
Specsavers was founded by Doug and Dame Mary Perkins in 1984 and is now the largest privately owned opticians in the world, with more than 1,000 stores throughout the UK, Ireland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark, Spain and Australia
The couple still run the company along with their three children - eldest son John is joint managing director.
- 1 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
- 2 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 3 People and businesses in St Neots 'thrilled' as lockdown eases
- 4 Drivers escape unharmed after lorry and roadworks truck crash on A1m
- 5 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 6 Story of "poltergeist activity" at the local pub
- 7 Huge queues and excitement in Huntingdon as shoppers return
- 8 For sale: Period property in Somersham has been lovingly restored with particular attention to detail
- 9 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 10 Tribute for inspirational transplant patient Sammi Sparke