COMPETITION: Win vouchers to spend at Anglia Co-operative foodstores
THE annual foodies favourite – Feast East – is being held this Friday (March 5) and Saturday (March 6) at Chilford Hall near Linton in Cambridgeshire. The event attracts thousands of visitors and is a showcase of the great food and drink produced in Norf
THE annual foodies' favourite - Feast East - is being held this Friday (March 5) and Saturday (March 6) at Chilford Hall near Linton in Cambridgeshire.
The event attracts thousands of visitors and is a showcase of the great food and drink produced in Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
There will be more than 100 stands featuring tasty delicacies, cookery demonstrations by some of the East's best chefs and masterclasses and tastings.
As a supporter of local produce in its foodstores, Anglia Co-operative has teamed with The Hunts Post to give four lucky readers the chance to sample the tastes for themselves.
You may also want to watch:
We have four prizes of �50 worth of Co-operative food vouchers to give away, each to spend on the Tastes of Anglia items at the Anglia Co-operative foodstore in St Neots.
To be in with a chance of winning just tell us name one of the six counties featured at Feast East.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 3 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 4 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 5 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 8 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
INFORMATION: Send your answer on a postcard or sealed envelope to: Anglia Co-operative Feast East competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB or e-mail email@example.com Entries should include your name, address and a daytime telephone number and reach us by Friday, March 12.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
Archant Limited may wish to contact you about special offers, products and services by email from time to time. If you WOULD like to be contacted by email please include your email address on your postal entry or mark your email entry with 'Agreed to contact'.