Planned road closures on the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon improvement scheme for week commencing February 24
- Credit: Archant
Check out the planned closures on the A14 road project around Huntingdon.
A141 eastbound between New Ellington J21 and Brampton Hut roundabout.
A141 westbound between Brampton Hut roundabout and New Ellington J21.
A14 eastbound Ellington J20 to Brampton Interchange J22
A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Histon J32
You may also want to watch:
To contact your A14 sections stakeholder manager, use the email addresses below or A14 the helpline.
John Birchall has now left the project. For all queries in relation to Section 1 & 2: Alconbury to the East Coast Main Line & Section 3: East Coast Main Line to Swavesey, email: A14CambridgeHuntingdon@highwaysengland.co.uk
- 1 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 4 All UK adults to be offered Covid vaccine by September, says Government
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 Housing first battleground in mayor elections for Cambridgeshire
- 7 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 8 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 9 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 10 Man who invited children to use his hot tub breached police order
Section 4 & 5: Swavesey to Milton
John Akester - John.Akester@thea14.com
Section 6: Huntingdon town centre
Liam Heath - firstname.lastname@example.org
A14 helpline 0800 270 0114 - This will be answered by a team member during site hours 8am - 5pm and messages can be left at other times. Further updates as the scheme progresses can be found on the Highways England website.