Planned road closures on the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon improvement scheme for week commencing February 24
- Credit: Archant
Check out the planned closures on the A14 road project around Huntingdon.
A141 eastbound between New Ellington J21 and Brampton Hut roundabout.
A141 westbound between Brampton Hut roundabout and New Ellington J21.
A14 eastbound Ellington J20 to Brampton Interchange J22
A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Histon J32
You may also want to watch:
To contact your A14 sections stakeholder manager, use the email addresses below or A14 the helpline.
John Birchall has now left the project. For all queries in relation to Section 1 & 2: Alconbury to the East Coast Main Line & Section 3: East Coast Main Line to Swavesey, email: A14CambridgeHuntingdon@highwaysengland.co.uk
- 1 Pubs with outdoor seating and details of how to book a table, from April 12
- 2 Man who drove at runner before crashing is disqualified
- 3 Ancient church and former airfield are historical features of Graveley village
- 4 Tributes paid to Prince Philip from across Huntingdonshire
- 5 Village bonded during pandemic and community began stronger
- 6 What are the rules when pubs reopen on April 12
- 7 Town rangers are the friendly face of the High Street
- 8 Highways England agreed to meet A14 campaigners at site of 'dangerous junctions'
- 9 New shop opening in St Ives as lock-down eases on April 12
- 10 Students in Ramsey complete 180,874 minutes of exercise for school challenge
Section 4 & 5: Swavesey to Milton
John Akester - John.Akester@thea14.com
Section 6: Huntingdon town centre
Liam Heath - email@example.com
A14 helpline 0800 270 0114 - This will be answered by a team member during site hours 8am - 5pm and messages can be left at other times. Further updates as the scheme progresses can be found on the Highways England website.