Climate change: I told you so
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion. After a barbecue summer that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion.
After a 'barbecue summer' that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever - I'm not holding my breath.
This very cold 'snap' is now set to continue till the end of February: this is true for the whole northern hemisphere - record snow falls have been recorded in the USA, Russia and China.
I think I am entitled to say: "I told you so. Global warming is a hoax."
You may also want to watch:
Local authorities, conned by the Met Office's idiotic belief system, are running out of grit.
For more reliable long-range forecasting go to www.weatheraction.com, and to learn some real climate science go to www.copenhagenclimatechallenge.org.
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 3 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 4 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 5 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 6 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 7 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 10 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
Rev PHILIP FOSTER