Climate change: I told you so
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion. After a barbecue summer that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion.
After a 'barbecue summer' that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever - I'm not holding my breath.
This very cold 'snap' is now set to continue till the end of February: this is true for the whole northern hemisphere - record snow falls have been recorded in the USA, Russia and China.
I think I am entitled to say: "I told you so. Global warming is a hoax."
You may also want to watch:
Local authorities, conned by the Met Office's idiotic belief system, are running out of grit.
For more reliable long-range forecasting go to www.weatheraction.com, and to learn some real climate science go to www.copenhagenclimatechallenge.org.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 3 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 4 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 7 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 8 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year
- 9 Delicious dessert shop 'Snik Snax' opens
- 10 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
Rev PHILIP FOSTER