Climate change: I told you so
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion. After a barbecue summer that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever
THE Met Office thinks it knows better than 30,000 scientists who do not accept the man-made climate change religion.
After a 'barbecue summer' that never materialised they then promised a very mild winter (ha!) and that 2010 will be the warmest year ever - I'm not holding my breath.
This very cold 'snap' is now set to continue till the end of February: this is true for the whole northern hemisphere - record snow falls have been recorded in the USA, Russia and China.
I think I am entitled to say: "I told you so. Global warming is a hoax."
Local authorities, conned by the Met Office's idiotic belief system, are running out of grit.
For more reliable long-range forecasting go to www.weatheraction.com, and to learn some real climate science go to www.copenhagenclimatechallenge.org.
- 1 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Woman has 'medical episode' during A1(M) crash
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 6 13-year-old helped to rescue distressed paddleboarders
- 7 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
- 8 Man fined £300 after being linked to fly-tipping
- 9 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 10 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
Rev PHILIP FOSTER