Click and collect: �250 of John Lewis vouchers to win
SHOPPERS are now able to pick up their favourite John Lewis products along with their groceries with the launch of Click and Collect at Waitrose Huntingdon and Waitrose St Neots – and to celebrate we have �250 worth of John Lewis vouchers to give away.
From fashion to fragrances, the latest gadgets or last minute gifts, Click and Collect provides shoppers with the opportunity to purchase from more than 180,000 products on the department store group’s website, www.johnlewis.com. Orders placed before 7pm can be collected from Waitrose Huntingdon or St Neots after 2pm the following day.
The Click and Collect launch in Huntingdon and St Neots is part of a wider rollout of the service, whereby 100 additional collection points will be launched at Waitrose branches across the UK, taking the total number of click and collect points available to 230. Click and Collect is currently available in all 29 John Lewis department stores, eight ‘at home’ shops and 107 Waitrose branches, offering shoppers a convenient local collection point for their online orders.
Karen Dracou, senior manager multi-channel at John Lewis said: “We recognise that our customers continue to look for more flexible and convenient ways to shop. We are thrilled to be working with Waitrose to extend our Click and Collect service to shoppers in Huntingdon, St Neots and other local communities.
“Of all John Lewis services, Click and Collect consistently scores highest among our customers on recommending the service to others. This demonstrates a significant opportunity to improve convenience for John Lewis shoppers.”
To mark the launch of Click and Collect in Huntingdon and St Neots, we have two prizes of �125 of John Lewis vouchers to give away. To enter answer the following question:
How many Waitrose stores are there in the UK?
- 1 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 2 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 3 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 4 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 5 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 6 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 7 Workers take strike action at St Neots power station in pay dispute
- 8 Eynesbury Rovers U8s enjoy 'one of greatest seasons in Hunts history'
- 9 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
- 10 Ramsey students crowned winners in science competition
TEXT THP CLICK followed by your answer (A, B or C) and your name and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Competition closes on June 6. Usual promotion rules apply. Text customer services: 0207 633 5020. By responding to promotions, offers and competitions you agree that we and other Archant Ltd companies may contact you with services that may be of interest.
You will not be charged for receiving these messages and you may opt out at any time by replying STOP to the originating number.