Chance to have a fund day out
VOLUNTARY and community groups looking for funding information and advice can find it all under one roof on Saturday, September 15. The funding fair will run from 10am-2.15pm at South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne. Jo
VOLUNTARY and community groups looking for funding information and advice can find it all under one roof on Saturday, September 15.
The funding fair will run from 10am-2.15pm at South Cambridgeshire District Council, Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne.
Jointly organised by Huntingdonshire, Cambridge City and South Cambridgeshire district councils, the Cambridge Community Voluntary Service and Hunts Forum, the fair is a one-stop shop for funding ideas and information.
It will also provide a place to network with other groups, meet a range of local, regional and national funders, take part in free workshops and make the most of advice sessions and information stands.
You may also want to watch:
Funders at the fair will include Cambridgeshire ACRE, Sport England, Children In Need, Big Lottery Fund, Cambridge Council for Voluntary Service, Cambridgeshire Community Foundation, WREN and the Heritage Lottery Fund.
Workshops will cover topics including art project funding, funding opportunities for sport and physical activity projects, using loans instead of grants and sustainable funding. There will also be free sessions to help groups find the most suitable funders.
- 1 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 2 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 3 Giant elephant and free rides at Huntingdon Fun Day
- 4 Sewer network improvements in £600k investment for St Neots
- 5 Group charged in connection with Rutland Cycling burglary
- 6 Widow, 80, cleans blocked drain in Buckden after 'several floods'
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Alconbury to benefit from £200,000 flood protection funding
- 9 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 10 Rural theft cost Cambridgeshire £2 million in 2020
INFORMATION: To book a place contact Elliot Harris on 08450 450 500 or e-mail email@example.com