Chance to get on fitness kick
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots. St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16. Centre deputy manager Chris K
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots.
St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16.
Centre deputy manager Chris Keeble said: "The tournament is a one-off and will be a great opportunity for football fans to get fit. It will also be a great day out for the whole family."
Tours of the leisure centre facilities will be available on the day, and a bouncy castle and ball pool will be open to children while the tournament takes place.
The winning team will be awarded a trophy and will be invited to join the leisure centre's six-a-side Sunday league.
The knockout tournament is open to people over the age of 16 and costs £30 per team. Spectators will be admitted free.
- 1 Captured Cambridgeshire man 'charged with mercenary activities' by Russia
- 2 Honda, Seat and Toyota crash on A141
- 3 A lost wedding photo uncovers a heartbreaking story
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Opposition group to fight plans for new homes in village
- 6 Off duty nurse saves a man's life by performing CPR
- 7 Man assaulted woman and verbally abused hotel staff
- 8 Vehicle caught fire on A1 near St Neots
- 9 Hospitals raise car parking costs for first time in six years
- 10 Outdoor inflatable water park returns to Huntingdonshire
INFORMATION: To take part in the football tournament contact St Neots Leisure Centre on 01480 388700.