Chance to get on fitness kick
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots. St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16. Centre deputy manager Chris K
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots.
St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16.
Centre deputy manager Chris Keeble said: "The tournament is a one-off and will be a great opportunity for football fans to get fit. It will also be a great day out for the whole family."
Tours of the leisure centre facilities will be available on the day, and a bouncy castle and ball pool will be open to children while the tournament takes place.
You may also want to watch:
The winning team will be awarded a trophy and will be invited to join the leisure centre's six-a-side Sunday league.
The knockout tournament is open to people over the age of 16 and costs £30 per team. Spectators will be admitted free.
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
INFORMATION: To take part in the football tournament contact St Neots Leisure Centre on 01480 388700.