Chance to get on fitness kick
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots. St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16. Centre deputy manager Chris K
FOOTBALL fans wanting to get fit and show off their skills on the pitch are being invited to take part in a tournament in St Neots.
St Neots Leisure Centre has organised a seven-a-side summer competition on Sunday, July 16.
Centre deputy manager Chris Keeble said: "The tournament is a one-off and will be a great opportunity for football fans to get fit. It will also be a great day out for the whole family."
Tours of the leisure centre facilities will be available on the day, and a bouncy castle and ball pool will be open to children while the tournament takes place.
You may also want to watch:
The winning team will be awarded a trophy and will be invited to join the leisure centre's six-a-side Sunday league.
The knockout tournament is open to people over the age of 16 and costs £30 per team. Spectators will be admitted free.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 5 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 8 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 9 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 10 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
INFORMATION: To take part in the football tournament contact St Neots Leisure Centre on 01480 388700.