Cat gets help from mystery donor
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal s care. The Thomas family s 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidn
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal's care.
The Thomas family's 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidneys.
Stewart Thomas, 41, told The Hunts Post the family were touched by the donor's gesture.
He said: "It is such a nice thought that someone has heard about what has happened to Molly and contributed some money. We would all like to thank them very much."
You may also want to watch:
The bill to treat Molly at Cromwell Vetenary Surgery in Huntingdon totalled more than £600.
Mr Thomas, his wife Wendy and children Kirsty, Lisa and Craig said they have noticed a change in Molly's behaviour since her return home.
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages in Huntingdonshire
- 9 Historic hotel opens doors after lockdown transformation
- 10 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
Mr Thomas said: "Initially she was cowering away from being stroked but that is slowly getting better and her long-term health looks good.