Cat gets help from mystery donor
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal s care. The Thomas family s 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidn
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal's care.
The Thomas family's 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidneys.
Stewart Thomas, 41, told The Hunts Post the family were touched by the donor's gesture.
He said: "It is such a nice thought that someone has heard about what has happened to Molly and contributed some money. We would all like to thank them very much."
The bill to treat Molly at Cromwell Vetenary Surgery in Huntingdon totalled more than £600.
Mr Thomas, his wife Wendy and children Kirsty, Lisa and Craig said they have noticed a change in Molly's behaviour since her return home.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
Mr Thomas said: "Initially she was cowering away from being stroked but that is slowly getting better and her long-term health looks good.