Cat gets help from mystery donor
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal s care. The Thomas family s 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidn
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal's care.
The Thomas family's 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidneys.
Stewart Thomas, 41, told The Hunts Post the family were touched by the donor's gesture.
He said: "It is such a nice thought that someone has heard about what has happened to Molly and contributed some money. We would all like to thank them very much."
The bill to treat Molly at Cromwell Vetenary Surgery in Huntingdon totalled more than £600.
Mr Thomas, his wife Wendy and children Kirsty, Lisa and Craig said they have noticed a change in Molly's behaviour since her return home.
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 3 Huntingdon MP joins growing voices of dissent over Boris
- 4 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 5 Who are the runners and riders to replace Boris Johnson as PM?
- 6 Blood donors needed urgently for session in Huntingdon
- 7 Sign up for free catalytic converter marking event
- 8 Former college site at Alconbury Weald is given new lease of life
- 9 Five bedroom house with gardens for sale in quiet village of Eaton Socon
- 10 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
Mr Thomas said: "Initially she was cowering away from being stroked but that is slowly getting better and her long-term health looks good.