Cat gets help from mystery donor
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal s care. The Thomas family s 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidn
A FAMILY whose pet cat was kicked by a vicious thug has thanked a mystery donor who has contributed towards the cost of the animal's care.
The Thomas family's 10-year-old cat Molly was kicked last month, resulting in extensive damage to her liver and kidneys.
Stewart Thomas, 41, told The Hunts Post the family were touched by the donor's gesture.
He said: "It is such a nice thought that someone has heard about what has happened to Molly and contributed some money. We would all like to thank them very much."
You may also want to watch:
The bill to treat Molly at Cromwell Vetenary Surgery in Huntingdon totalled more than £600.
Mr Thomas, his wife Wendy and children Kirsty, Lisa and Craig said they have noticed a change in Molly's behaviour since her return home.
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 10 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners
Mr Thomas said: "Initially she was cowering away from being stroked but that is slowly getting better and her long-term health looks good.