THE Open Door at Huntingdon Methodist Church has been kind enough to donate £125 to the Huntingdon Branch of Carers UK. The money was raised at coffee mornings in July when there was also a display on the needs of carers. We are most grateful for their
THE "Open Door" at Huntingdon Methodist Church has been kind enough to donate £125 to the Huntingdon Branch of Carers UK. The money was raised at coffee mornings in July when there was also a display on the needs of carers.
We are most grateful for their continued support and thank all those who worked hard producing the refreshments, as well as those who enjoyed the coffee. Their kindness is much appreciated.
A carer is someone who looks after family, partners or friends in need of help because they are ill, frail or have a disability.
The care they provide is unpaid and can by for 24 hours per day, seven days a week and exhausting. Carers UK can give help and information to all adult carers, and invite them to contact us at the Maple Centre, Oak Drive, Huntingdon, or call us on 01480 420615.
You may also want to watch:
VERA JACKSON, Chairman Carers UK Huntingdon, Oak Drive, Huntingdon
- 1 Huntingdon drug dealer jailed after police find messages on his phone
- 2 Villagers 'clap for Dr Nik' to celebrate mayoralty victory
- 3 Not one, but possibly two viaducts for St Neots!
- 4 Metro is off the cards says new mayor Dr Nik Johnson
- 5 Defeated mayor on 'incredible' and 'some truly awful' people he met
- 6 Police warning after spate of thefts from cars in Warboys
- 7 Solar farm plan will have no impact on 'light, noise or smell'
- 8 Tickets on sale now for this summer's Shakespeare at the George
- 9 Mother pleads for housing 'electrical checks' after losing children in fire
- 10 Slepe Hall Hotel in St Ives has new owners