THE Open Door at Huntingdon Methodist Church has been kind enough to donate £125 to the Huntingdon Branch of Carers UK. The money was raised at coffee mornings in July when there was also a display on the needs of carers. We are most grateful for their
THE "Open Door" at Huntingdon Methodist Church has been kind enough to donate £125 to the Huntingdon Branch of Carers UK. The money was raised at coffee mornings in July when there was also a display on the needs of carers.
We are most grateful for their continued support and thank all those who worked hard producing the refreshments, as well as those who enjoyed the coffee. Their kindness is much appreciated.
A carer is someone who looks after family, partners or friends in need of help because they are ill, frail or have a disability.
The care they provide is unpaid and can by for 24 hours per day, seven days a week and exhausting. Carers UK can give help and information to all adult carers, and invite them to contact us at the Maple Centre, Oak Drive, Huntingdon, or call us on 01480 420615.
You may also want to watch:
VERA JACKSON, Chairman Carers UK Huntingdon, Oak Drive, Huntingdon
- 1 New griddle restaurant opens in St Neots
- 2 Man from Alconbury sentenced for sexual assault
- 3 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 4 New emergency facilities open at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Do you remember the old cinemas in Huntingdonshire?
- 6 Concerns raised about increase in lorries if plan goes ahead
- 7 Godmanchester Mill River Enhancement project starts in May
- 8 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'
- 9 New Shoe Zone 'concept store' opens
- 10 Barley Mow pub in Hartford to open on Friday