Car thefts prompt police appeal
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles. There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year s Eve. The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswa
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles.
There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year's Eve.
The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswagen Golf, parked in a car park on the junction of Crosshall Road and Great North Road in Eaton Ford, had a CD player and some golf equipment stolen.
On the same evening between 7pm and 11pm, a car from the same car park was damaged although nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
You may also want to watch:
The final incident happened between 6pm on New Year's Eve and 2am New Year's Day. A blue Vauxhall Astra had its petrol lines cut, while parked in Shaftesbury Avenue, St Neots.
PC Gary Blane, who is investigating the crimes, said: "I would like to hear from anyone who may have any information about these incidents.
- 1 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 3 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 4 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 5 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 6 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 9 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 10 Leader champions Huntingdonshire as 'great place to live'
"I would also urge drivers not to leave property on display in their cars."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact PC Blane at St Neots Police Station on 0845 456 456 4.