Car thefts prompt police appeal
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles. There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year s Eve. The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswa
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles.
There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year's Eve.
The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswagen Golf, parked in a car park on the junction of Crosshall Road and Great North Road in Eaton Ford, had a CD player and some golf equipment stolen.
On the same evening between 7pm and 11pm, a car from the same car park was damaged although nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
The final incident happened between 6pm on New Year's Eve and 2am New Year's Day. A blue Vauxhall Astra had its petrol lines cut, while parked in Shaftesbury Avenue, St Neots.
PC Gary Blane, who is investigating the crimes, said: "I would like to hear from anyone who may have any information about these incidents.
- 1 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 2 'He is our hero' - D-day veteran Wilf, 102, gets surprise visit
- 3 Huntingdon town mayor supports launch of The Eclettica
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 6 Oliver Cromwell pub has had a brand new refurbishment
- 7 Club of the Week: St Ives u3a who have celebrated their 10-year anniversary
- 8 Huntingdon is full of Christmas cheer
- 9 Could you give these pets a home?
- 10 Family pay tribute to woman who died following St Ives crash
"I would also urge drivers not to leave property on display in their cars."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact PC Blane at St Neots Police Station on 0845 456 456 4.