Car thefts prompt police appeal
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles. There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year s Eve. The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswa
ST NEOTS Police is appealing for information following a series of thefts from vehicles.
There have been three incidents between Tuesday, December 20 and New Year's Eve.
The first incident took place on Tuesday, December 20 between 12pm and 9pm. A Volkswagen Golf, parked in a car park on the junction of Crosshall Road and Great North Road in Eaton Ford, had a CD player and some golf equipment stolen.
On the same evening between 7pm and 11pm, a car from the same car park was damaged although nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
The final incident happened between 6pm on New Year's Eve and 2am New Year's Day. A blue Vauxhall Astra had its petrol lines cut, while parked in Shaftesbury Avenue, St Neots.
PC Gary Blane, who is investigating the crimes, said: "I would like to hear from anyone who may have any information about these incidents.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Jail for man who boasted he was the St Ives 'weed man'
- 3 Car rolled in crash on A14
- 4 Huntingdon and Peterborough hospitals bring back masks after rise in Covid numbers
- 5 John Major's 'bad luck' comment is 'absolutely disgraceful' says son of victim
- 6 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 7 Sir John Major to answer questions at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 8 Garden railway raises money for 3 Pillars
- 9 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 10 Thousands come together at RAF Wyton for Armed Forces Day
"I would also urge drivers not to leave property on display in their cars."
CONTACT: Anyone with information should contact PC Blane at St Neots Police Station on 0845 456 456 4.