Car recovered from St Ives busway
- Credit: Archant
According to Gov.uk the car was is untaxed.
A car was involved in a collision with a bus on the guided bus way at the weekend between St Ives Park and Ride and The Fen.
The car was removed on Sunday morning by Stagecoach, after closing the guided busway.
A Stagecoach spokesman said: "I can confirm that there was an incident on the Guided Busway in which a car partially went on to the track.
"We have reviewed CCTV footage and it is clear that our driver, who was not at fault, reacted immediately but was unable to avoid the collision.
"There were no injuries and the incident has been reported to the relevant authorities."
According to Gov.uk the car was untaxed as of March 1 and uninsured from March 5.
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Michaela’s horrific ordeal: ‘My partner threatened to slit my throat and bury me alive’
- 6 Crafty Monkey is encouraging people to shop local this winter
- 7 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 8 Steve's Taxis has donated more than £20,000 to Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
It was reported to the police and a spokesman for Cambridge Police said: "We were made aware of a white Volkswagen Passat on the guided busway in St Ives at just after 9am yesterday (1 March).
"The recovery of the vehicle was arranged by Stagecoach."