Car driven into show home
A CAR was driven through the front of a show home in Cambourne. The Wimpey Homes house in Upper Cambourne was furnished when the break-in occurred sometime between the evening of Friday, December 7 and the early hours of Saturday, December 8. The front d
A CAR was driven through the front of a show home in Cambourne.
The Wimpey Homes house in Upper Cambourne was furnished when the break-in occurred sometime between the evening of Friday, December 7 and the early hours of Saturday, December 8. The front door of the house was damaged and there were tyre marks left on the front lawn.
Police officers were called to the scene at about 9.30am on the Saturday and found footprints inside the home on the Greenfields Park development in Lancaster Way.
It is still unknown if anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: No vehicle was found at the scene and police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen a damaged vehicle in the area at the time the damage occurred. Anyone with information is asked to phone police on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111. Did you witness the damage or hear it take place? If so contact The Hunts Post newsdesk on 01480 411481 or e-mail email@example.com
- 1 Motorist crashes into telephone pole at Wyton
- 2 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 5 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Drink driver fleeing traffic cops overturns before being arrested
- 8 Heroin worth £1.7m found in holdall in car in St Neots
- 9 Roman millstone with 2,000-year-old engraving of penis to go on display
- 10 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life