Car driven into show home
A CAR was driven through the front of a show home in Cambourne. The Wimpey Homes house in Upper Cambourne was furnished when the break-in occurred sometime between the evening of Friday, December 7 and the early hours of Saturday, December 8. The front d
A CAR was driven through the front of a show home in Cambourne.
The Wimpey Homes house in Upper Cambourne was furnished when the break-in occurred sometime between the evening of Friday, December 7 and the early hours of Saturday, December 8. The front door of the house was damaged and there were tyre marks left on the front lawn.
Police officers were called to the scene at about 9.30am on the Saturday and found footprints inside the home on the Greenfields Park development in Lancaster Way.
It is still unknown if anything was taken.
You may also want to watch:
INFORMATION: No vehicle was found at the scene and police would like to hear from anyone who may have seen a damaged vehicle in the area at the time the damage occurred. Anyone with information is asked to phone police on 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111. Did you witness the damage or hear it take place? If so contact The Hunts Post newsdesk on 01480 411481 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 2 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 5 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 6 Riley turns imagination into reality with best-selling adventure book
- 7 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 8 Rainbow alliance set out their stall for Cambridgeshire
- 9 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 10 Godmanchester community pulled together throughout the pandemic