CAMBS UPDATE: Woman dies in Broughton crash
ONE woman has died in a crash involving two vehicles in Broughton. Two silver Vauxhall Corsas collided at 11.05pm on Saturday (September 26) at the School Road junction with Mill Road. The driver of the one of the vehicles, a 22-year-old man, and a 23-ye
ONE woman has died in a crash involving two vehicles in Broughton.
Two silver Vauxhall Corsas collided at 11.05pm on Saturday (September 26) at the School Road junction with Mill Road.
The driver of the one of the vehicles, a 22-year-old man, and a 23-year-old female passenger received minor injuries and were taken to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon.
Another passenger, a 55-year-old man, suffered serious injuries and was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge. A fourth person in the same vehicle, a 52-year-old woman, died in the collision. The name of the woman has not yet been released, but police said she came from the Huntingdon area.
You may also want to watch:
The 40-year-old driver of the other car suffered minor injuries.
PC David Halling said: "It is important for us to establish exactly what happened and I would like to speak to anybody who saw the collision. Perhaps someone saw these vehicles in the area just before the collision, please get in touch."
- 1 Pair jailed after drugs and cash worth £184k seized in 'peaceful' village
- 2 Harrowing video warning from seriously ill 20-year-old who survived Covid
- 3 Parking issues in Huntingdon are a 'safety hazard' says community chairman
- 4 Child rescued from floodwater in Godmanchester
- 5 First patients in St Ives to receive Covid-19 vaccination
- 6 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 7 Here's your 'thank you' messages for school staff
- 8 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 9 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 10 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
INFORMATON: Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Halling at the Roads Policing Unit on 0345 4564564.