CAMBS: Three trolley dashes to be won – each worth up to £200
- Credit: Archant
The Hunts Post is giving you the chance to make this year’s Christmas even more sparkling – courtesy of your local Anglia Co-operative foodstores.
There’s a chance to win one of three two-minute trolley dashes* in our easy-to-enter competition – and give the family a festive season to remember.
UK households spent on average £835 last Christmas – including £161 on food and drink. You can make your money go further this Yuletide with some cracking deals at the Anglia Co-operative stores at Old Great North Road, Eaton Socon; Constable Road, St Ives; and Newtown Road, Ramsey.
Meat, veg, fruit, desserts, drink – whatever your needs, you’ll be able to get your teeth into some great festive fayre at the stores.
And if you are an Anglia Co-operative Member you will earn dividend points on all of your purchases and be able to take advantage of some exclusive deals.
You may also want to watch:
How do you fancy making a trolley dash and getting your hands on all sorts of treats for the family?
One lucky winner will earn a two-minute dash at the Anglia Co-operative foodstore in Eaton Socon, another will win the prize at the St Ives store and a third will win a dash at the Ramsey store.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford
Imagine your family’s delight as you unpack goodies galore!
And how about this for an early Christmas present? Use the special coupon on this week’s newspaper to make a £6 saving the next time you spend £40 at the Eaton Socon, St Ives or Ramsey stores.
To stand a chance of winning one of our cracking prizes, all you have to do is answer the following question:
What is the UK’s biggest selling Christmas single?
A. Do They Know It’s Christmas?
B. Pipes Of Peace
C. Walking In The Air
Answers on a postcard or sealed envelope with name and contact number to Trolley Dash competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, PE29 3TB. The closing date is Friday, December 6.
Terms and conditions
The Trolley Dash will last two minutes
Maximum value of prize will be £200
Only a nominated member of staff will be able to accompany the winner on the Trolley Dash
Trolley Dash does not include Lottery, cigarettes, tobacco or non-food
Maximum of three items of any one product
Maximum of six alcoholic products in total