CAMBS: Heavy rain and flooding causing traffic problems on A14, A428 and A1.
- Credit: Archant
POLICE are dealing with an increase in incidents across the county due to the wet weather with lane closures on the A14 and A428.
One lane has been closed on the A14 at the exit slip road at Spittals, Huntingdon with delays for those travelling in both directions on the A14 as a whole.
Flooding has caused the closure of one lane on the A428 westbound in Hardwick near the Dry Draton turning and heavy traffic is reported on the road at St Neots in both directions.
There are also delays on the A1 northbound at Buckden roundabout.
Road affected by standing water in Huntingdonshire include Ramsey Road, Huntingdon Ring Road and Thrapston Road/Huntingdon Road between Brampton and Huntingdon.
You may also want to watch:
Police are advising motorists to slow down and drive to the road conditions.
- 1 Homes plan will 'breathe new life' into town
- 2 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 3 Read our focus on Ramsey town centre
- 4 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 5 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 6 Charity 130-mile trek raises over £4,000 after rare diagnosis for Hunts man
- 7 Grants handed out to help people with cancer in Hunts total £17,000
- 8 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 9 'Am I being overcharged for gas and electricity'?
- 10 Woman dies after car hits lamppost in Eaton Ford