Agent confirms Cambridgeshire Bathrooms will take up space at St Ives’ business park
- Credit: Archant
The move gives the bathroom design and supply service a second showroom premises in the county, in addition to its Pampisford showroom, to south of Cambridge, where the company has been based for more than 15 years.
Barker Storey Matthews acted on behalf of the vendor in the sale of Unit A to Cambridgeshire Bathrooms Ltd.
The Lakes Business Park is at Junction 26 on the A14 - a prominent location overlooking what will be the much improved trunk road upon scheduled completion of its upgrade by the end of next year.
Other occupiers at the business park include Cambridgeshire Constabulary and Vindis Bentley. Unit A is adjacent to the latter, in a prominent position at the park’s entrance.
Richard Adam, director at Barker Storey Matthews, who oversaw the instruction and letting of unit A, said: “The Lakes Business Park is a well-known local landmark. The lack of availability of modern, warehouse-style premises is widely acknowledged by operators in the industrial and trades sector.
You may also want to watch:
“Unit A’s prominence on the park and proximity to the A14 and the local road network, plus availability for sale, were key in attracting the attention of Cambridgeshire Bathrooms Ltd who had been seeking additional showroom premises to purchase from where it could serve its expanding client-base north of Cambridge.”
- 1 St Neots man banned from pubs for two years
- 2 Man who died in road crash is named
- 3 Brampton Post Office customers say fond farewell to postmaster
- 4 Shops, homes and office space plan for town centre building
- 5 Organic Hunts beauty company Bossy Glossy gets celebrity support
- 6 Fish and Chip shop wins award
- 7 Free Covid testing kits now available at some pharmacies
- 8 Primary school earns Fairtrade status
- 9 St Neots care assistant Jack set to shine in BBC Three's Glow Up
- 10 Memories of St Neots' town centre