Roadworks on the A14 between Cambridge and Huntingdon for week commencing September 28
- Credit: Highways England
Highways England will close some lanes, carriageways and local roads on the A1 and A14 over the next week.
Roadworks on the A14 Cambridge to Huntingdon road will take place for five nights starting Monday, September 28.
Highways England will close some lanes, carriageways and local roads on the A1 and A14, at times usually overnight between 8pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated.
A clearly signed diversion route will be in place for closures and the roadworks are as follows:
Swavesey junction overbridge southbound, including A14 westbound junction 24 entry slip and A14 westbound junction 24b exit slip.
Vehicles on the A14 wishing to access Boxworth and the Services will be diverted to continue on the A14 to Bar Hill junction 25 and return westbound to exit at junction 24a.
Vehicles from the A1307 or Swavesey wishing to access the A14 westbound can travel east on the A1307 or A14 to Bar Hill and return westbound
- 1 The Real Pie Company has opened in Huntingdon
- 2 Drugs uncovered in Huntingdon home
- 3 Drug Dealer from Huntingdon has been sentenced
- 4 London Luton Airport and NATS will go ahead with Huntingdonshire flight path
- 5 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 6 WATCH: Extinction Rebellion block Amazon warehouse
- 7 Two year ban on begging for these six
- 8 Man dies following crash on A1198 near St Ives last month
- 9 Sawtry Village Academy support 'DOGTOBER' initiative
- 10 St Ives cocaine dealer is jailed
Hinchingbrooke Park Road access from B1514 Brampton Road Vehicles will be diverted onto Huntingdon Ring Road and return westbound on B1514 Brampton Road to use Hinchingbrooke Park Road loop Friday 2 October (one night)
Princes Street, Huntingdon For more information about this scheme, visit https://highwaysengland.co.uk/a14- cambridge-to-huntingdon-improvement-scheme-home or check out Twitter and Facebook.