Cambridge Rock Festival Line-Up Godmanchester August 16-19
THE Cambridge Rock Festival (formally known as Rockinbeerfest) at Wood Green Animal Shelters in Godmanchester, has announced it s full line-up. Running over four days, the opening night, Thursday, August 16, sees performances from the Rocktech Rock-School
THE Cambridge Rock Festival (formally known as Rockinbeerfest) at Wood Green Animal Shelters in Godmanchester, has announced it's full line-up.
Running over four days, the opening night, Thursday, August 16, sees performances from the Rocktech Rock-School bands, which will have been formed earlier that week.
Also on the bill will be covers bands Limehouse Lizzy, Stingray and Redsoxx.
Friday, August 17 will be headlined by 70s legends Dr Feelgood, alongside Eddie and The Hotrods. Also on the bill are Helium Soul, Split Whiskers and Real Rabitzkin.
Saturday, August 18 is the first full day of music and finds The Australian Pink Floyd Show headlining. Also playing are: Nine Below Zero, Mindflow, Man, Blue Horses, Stray, Juicy Lucy, Big 10, The Reasoning and Kyrb Grinder.
The new second stage features music from Hedgepig, Tidy and Charlie Barker. The final day of the festival, on Sunday, August 19, sees classic rock heroes Thunder headline, with Wishbone Ash, Deborah Bonham and Hazel O'Connor. Also playing are Kamateka, John O'Leary Blues Band, John Otway, Nigel Graham, The E-Zee Band and The Lost Weekend. The second stage features music from Talldragger, Respond, Simon Hopper and After4.
- 1 Police searching for missing man discover body
- 2 Two-day closure set for B661 between Great Staughton and Grafham Water
- 3 Eight Huntingdon children handed anti-social behaviour interventions
- 4 A1 set for night-time and weekend closures until August
- 5 Meet the Sassy Lassies cycling group encouraging women in Huntingdonshire to ride
- 6 A "determined" Huntingdon man takes on Everest after a double lung transplant
- 7 Recap: Lorry and car crash at A141-A1307 junction in Huntingdon
- 8 Suspected case of bird flu in swan reported to DEFRA
- 9 New homes plan for Huntingdonshire village
- 10 Police check home of 101-year-old animal rights patron for stolen beagles
INFORMATION: Full festival tickets are £65, from 0845 299 0845.