A14 roadworks from Cambridge to Huntingdon taking place this week
- Credit: Highways England
Highways England are carrying out some finishing works and need to close some lanes and carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads.
Here are roadworks on the A14 between Cambridge and Huntingdon taking place this week.
Highways England are carrying out some finishing works and need to close some lanes and carriageways on the A1, A14 and some local roads, usually overnight between 8pm and 6am, unless otherwise stated.
A clearly signed diversion route will always be in place for closures.
This week, the planned closures are:
Full closures Monday October 12 to Wednesday October 14 for three nights.
A14 eastbound Bar Hill junction 25 entry slip Vehicles will be diverted west on the A14 or A1307 to Swavesey junction 24 to access the A14 eastbound Thursday 15 to Friday 16 for two nights.
- 1 Horse rider injured in crash on Ramsey Road in Warboys
- 2 Staff threatened with sledgehammer in armed robbery at St Neots jewellers
- 3 Fire Crews called to a blaze that started in a flat in St Ives
- 4 St Ives man undergoes pioneering heart treatment
- 5 Drug dealers operating the ‘Marlo’ and ‘Star’ lines have been jailed
- 6 Hundreds gather to see Santa on The Quay in St Ives
- 7 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 8 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 9 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 10 Thousands more homes set for Alconbury Weald
A14 westbound Bar Hill junction 25 entry slip Vehicles will be diverted west on the A1307 to Swavesey junction 24 to access the A14 westbound Friday 16 for one night.
A14 westbound Brampton Interchange junction 22 to A1 northbound free flow link Vehicles will be diverted to continue on the A14 to Thrapston junction 13, north on A605 to join the A1(M)
A14 westbound Bar Hill junction 25 exit slip Vehicles will be diverted to continue on the A14 to Swavesey junction 24b and then travel back east on the A14 for access to Bar Hill junction 25.
For more information about this scheme, visit: www.highwaysengland.co.uk/a14- cambridge-to-huntingdon-improvement-scheme-home/,