Bursary sounds just great
SCHOOLS in Huntingdonshire are being invited to showcase their brightest musicians in a bid to win a £500 bursary. Huntingdon Male Voice Choir is offering its annual music bursary for 2007, supported by the Marriott Hotel in Huntingdon. Youngsters are i
SCHOOLS in Huntingdonshire are being invited to showcase their brightest musicians in a bid to win a £500 bursary.
Huntingdon Male Voice Choir is offering its annual music bursary for 2007, supported by the Marriott Hotel in Huntingdon.
Youngsters are invited to fill in an application form and compete in auditions later this year to decide the winner.
Entrants need to be in full-time education and should have achieved Grade 6 in the instrument of their choice. Choral students are also welcome to enter.
You may also want to watch:
Bursary officer David Robinson said: "During this period that we have been sponsoring and promoting this bursary we have had the chance to be associated with a wonderful collection of young musicians. Hearing them performing with the choir in concert and the audience responding to them is brilliant."
In addition to the cash prize, the winner of the bursary will also be invited to perform at future events with Huntingdon Male Voice Choir.
- 1 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Hot air balloon 'makes surprise appearance' at primary school
- 3 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 4 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 5 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 6 MP warns EWR rail bosses of 'significant impact' of project
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 9 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 10 Body discovered in Hartford believed to be missing Nathan
INFORMATION: For full details or an application form you should contact David Robinson on 01480 891293 or you can e-mail email@example.com