Bring back Oliver's night club
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver s to re-open. I have known David O Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn t something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of per
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver's to re-open.
I have known David O'Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn't something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of person who would want to annoy anyone.
Can the owners of the Market inn not see that this is a positive business for Huntingdon? People now bypass Huntingdon for either Peterborough or Cambridge.
At the moment, people are having to work extremely hard to keep up with the cost of living. At the weekend, it is good to relax and socialise without having to fork out for taxis to either of the cities.
If the couple who live in the Market Inn want a peaceful lifestyle, they shouldn't be managing and living in a town centre public house.
In many years' time I would feel a lot happier knowing my children are in a well-managed nightclub rather than hanging around on the streets.
- 1 Air Ambulance is called to serious crash on London Road in St Ives
- 2 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 3 House set alight in Brampton
- 4 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 5 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 6 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 Former army major sentenced after pillion rider dies in motorcycle crash
- 9 Sawtry homes plan is approved
- 10 Fens business park goes to auction - for up to £700,000
If they think the nightclub was noisy, wait until summer when people won't be in a rush to get out of the cold.