Bring back Oliver's night club
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver s to re-open. I have known David O Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn t something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of per
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver's to re-open.
I have known David O'Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn't something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of person who would want to annoy anyone.
Can the owners of the Market inn not see that this is a positive business for Huntingdon? People now bypass Huntingdon for either Peterborough or Cambridge.
At the moment, people are having to work extremely hard to keep up with the cost of living. At the weekend, it is good to relax and socialise without having to fork out for taxis to either of the cities.
If the couple who live in the Market Inn want a peaceful lifestyle, they shouldn't be managing and living in a town centre public house.
In many years' time I would feel a lot happier knowing my children are in a well-managed nightclub rather than hanging around on the streets.
- 1 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 2 New business celebrates its grand opening in St Ives
- 3 Council calls for return to mask wearing as Covid soars
- 4 Covid sweeps across Cambridgeshire as summer wave takes hold
- 5 Steve Barclay becomes Health Secretary following shock resignations
- 6 Blood donors needed urgently for session in Huntingdon
- 7 Plaque unveiled for Legion's new home
- 8 Huntingdon is 'prime example' of good infrastructure in region
- 9 Five bedroom house with gardens for sale in quiet village of Eaton Socon
- 10 Rikki Neave’s mother calls for tougher sentence for son’s murderer
If they think the nightclub was noisy, wait until summer when people won't be in a rush to get out of the cold.