Bring back Oliver's night club
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver s to re-open. I have known David O Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn t something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of per
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver's to re-open.
I have known David O'Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn't something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of person who would want to annoy anyone.
Can the owners of the Market inn not see that this is a positive business for Huntingdon? People now bypass Huntingdon for either Peterborough or Cambridge.
At the moment, people are having to work extremely hard to keep up with the cost of living. At the weekend, it is good to relax and socialise without having to fork out for taxis to either of the cities.
You may also want to watch:
If the couple who live in the Market Inn want a peaceful lifestyle, they shouldn't be managing and living in a town centre public house.
In many years' time I would feel a lot happier knowing my children are in a well-managed nightclub rather than hanging around on the streets.
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon
If they think the nightclub was noisy, wait until summer when people won't be in a rush to get out of the cold.