Bring back Oliver's night club
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver s to re-open. I have known David O Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn t something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of per
I WOULD like to write to express my support for Oliver's to re-open.
I have known David O'Brian for seven years and he has been talking about this night club ever since I have known him. It isn't something he has rushed into, and he is not the sort of person who would want to annoy anyone.
Can the owners of the Market inn not see that this is a positive business for Huntingdon? People now bypass Huntingdon for either Peterborough or Cambridge.
At the moment, people are having to work extremely hard to keep up with the cost of living. At the weekend, it is good to relax and socialise without having to fork out for taxis to either of the cities.
You may also want to watch:
If the couple who live in the Market Inn want a peaceful lifestyle, they shouldn't be managing and living in a town centre public house.
In many years' time I would feel a lot happier knowing my children are in a well-managed nightclub rather than hanging around on the streets.
- 1 Seven arrested after £70k-worth of bicycles stolen
- 2 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 3 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 4 Village job club providing vital service
- 5 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 6 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 7 Magic show set to go Wrong on stage at Cambridge Arts Theatre
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 New programme of events for Commemoration Hall
- 10 Benefits cut will leave Hunts families 'in debt', warns charity
If they think the nightclub was noisy, wait until summer when people won't be in a rush to get out of the cold.