Bridge House pub reopens
A ST Neots pub has reopened four months after a fire swept through the building causing £100,000 worth of damage. About 15 members of staff at the Bridge House in the Market Place worked hard to reopen the pub after the fire. Member of staff Mark Cannal
A ST Neots pub has reopened four months after a fire swept through the building causing £100,000 worth of damage.
About 15 members of staff at the Bridge House in the Market Place worked hard to reopen the pub after the fire.
Member of staff Mark Cannalella said the refurbishment had been hard work but it had been worth it. He said: "We had to do cementing and all sorts that I have added to my cv. It was really hard work but it looks great now."
The pub had been closed for refurbishment when a fire destroyed much of the underneath of the building and spread to the restaurant.
You may also want to watch:
Now the building has a new bar and restaurant as well as an outside seating area for 130.
INFORMATION: The blaze is still being investigated by police and anyone with information should phone 0845 4564564 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 St Ives beloved market returns to town centre
- 2 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 3 Father murders daughter’s ex-partner in 'frenzied' multiple knife attack
- 4 The changing face of forests and woods in Huntingdonshire
- 5 Fundraising day at St Neots pub
- 6 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 7 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 8 Protestors demand so-called beagle puppy ‘death camp’ is shut down
- 9 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 10 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20