Brampton Hut Reopening
AFTER a £400,000 revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant on the Great North Road is celebrating its grand reopening by offering one lucky reader the chance to take friends and family for a free meal. The prize will allow the winner to take a party of 10 to re
AFTER a £400,000 revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant on the Great North Road is celebrating its grand reopening by offering one lucky reader the chance to take friends and family for a free meal.
The prize will allow the winner to take a party of 10 to restaurant to sample the new menu and celebrate a special occasion of their own.
Following the revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant has been newly fitted with alcoves and booths, wood panelling, low level lighting and soft furnishing.
The kitchen has also created a new and improved menu. The range of dishes includes the new "hero" menu that offers a Mediterranean sharing platter and the chef's special, the king of salads and prawn risotto.
You may also want to watch:
There are also classic British favourites, such as the Sunday roast dinner, and a selection of steaks as well as pasta and salads, and of course, fish and chips, starters and desserts.
For a chance to win the meal for 10, just tell us, on which junction is The Brampton Hut eatery located.
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 5 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Brampton butchers win awards for delicious pies and sausages
Send your answer to The Brampton Hut competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Alternatively visit The Hunts Post website, www.huntspost.co.uk, and enter by clicking on competitions and choose the Brampton Hut offer.
Entries must include your name, address, a daytime telephone number, the occasion you wish to celebrate at the restaurant, and must reach us by Friday, August 17.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
The prize can only be redeemed at the Brampton Hut eatery and there is no cash alternative.