Brampton Hut Reopening
AFTER a £400,000 revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant on the Great North Road is celebrating its grand reopening by offering one lucky reader the chance to take friends and family for a free meal. The prize will allow the winner to take a party of 10 to re
AFTER a £400,000 revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant on the Great North Road is celebrating its grand reopening by offering one lucky reader the chance to take friends and family for a free meal.
The prize will allow the winner to take a party of 10 to restaurant to sample the new menu and celebrate a special occasion of their own.
Following the revamp, The Brampton Hut Restaurant has been newly fitted with alcoves and booths, wood panelling, low level lighting and soft furnishing.
The kitchen has also created a new and improved menu. The range of dishes includes the new "hero" menu that offers a Mediterranean sharing platter and the chef's special, the king of salads and prawn risotto.
There are also classic British favourites, such as the Sunday roast dinner, and a selection of steaks as well as pasta and salads, and of course, fish and chips, starters and desserts.
For a chance to win the meal for 10, just tell us, on which junction is The Brampton Hut eatery located.
- 1 Cyclist left with serious injuries after bus collision in St Ives
- 2 Police called to reports of violence in Huntingdon
- 3 Concerns about late-night noise if club is granted alcohol extension
- 4 Planning proposal for a new café to be reviewed by St Neots Town Council
- 5 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 6 Workers take strike action at St Neots power station in pay dispute
- 7 Police officer speaks out after violent assault left bleed on brain
- 8 Couple walk 350 miles to St Neots to raise awareness for suicide prevention
- 9 Can you help welcome people to the Cromwell Museum?
- 10 No water relief for depleted rivers and reservoirs with another heatwave forecast
Send your answer to The Brampton Hut competition, The Hunts Post, 30 High Street, Huntingdon, Cambs, PE29 3TB.
Alternatively visit The Hunts Post website, www.huntspost.co.uk, and enter by clicking on competitions and choose the Brampton Hut offer.
Entries must include your name, address, a daytime telephone number, the occasion you wish to celebrate at the restaurant, and must reach us by Friday, August 17.
Usual Archant competition rules apply.
The prize can only be redeemed at the Brampton Hut eatery and there is no cash alternative.