Blame capitalist society for lack of jobs – not people
EMMA Raffle’s letter (Choice of the lazy, June 20) reads like another right wing letter sent in to upset the customers who read this fine newspaper.
Using an example of a youth who said they would get a free house and live on social benefits is impossible as youths are being forced to attend useless training programmes with no job offer at the end of their indentured slavery at the same time undercutting workers’ pay and conditions.
How can people come to this country for an easy free ride when there are nearly 3million people out of work (the Government figures are false as part time underpaid work, job seekers unpaid work, carers, apprenticeships and many more are not added to the figures).
There are at least 20 to 30 people applying for jobs and most blue collar jobs require certification and education certificates before you are even interviewed!
Choice of the Lazy is untrue and Emma Raffle seems to blame people on benefits and foreigners – in particular people from Iran – for the bankers crash.
You may also want to watch:
I suppose you would like to bring back workhouses and deportation to Australia and the Americas as well.
Stop blaming the ordinary people for the severe crisis of capitalism. It’s the whole system of a monetary dog eat dog capitalism society that needs changing, not people trying to live on �6.08.
- 1 Warning after man spotted in Huntingdon hanging around vehicles
- 2 Help for dog owners who bought puppies in lockdown
- 3 Dog owners urged to take extra precautions after spate of thefts
- 4 New chief operating officer appointed at Hinchingbrooke Hospital
- 5 Covid-19 vaccine rolled out at care home in Huntingdon
- 6 Competition launched to name new St Ives park
- 7 Dad's emotional tribute after baby son dies in A10 horror crash
- 8 Van crashes into pram, killing five month old baby
- 9 Letters to the Editor
- 10 Dad uses own mental health struggles to support other men