Black Cat signs - stating the blindingly obvious
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn t the same without it. However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. T
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn't the same without it.
However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. There are some yellow and black signs which are obviously not in use because there is nothing to read on them.
Somebody with too much time on their hands has come up with a new sign to put in front of the signs not being used to inform us that the black and yellow signs that have nothing on them are not in use.
The first signs erected to inform us that the yellow and black signs are not in use were enormous. These have since been replaced with smaller signs advising us that the yellow and black signs are still not in use.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to know who on earth is responsible for this nonsense and why the yellow and black signs were put there in the first place if they are not in use and never have been since their arrival. All of this must be at great cost.
- 1 Letter of the Week: Brexit gain for food bank!
- 2 Bullying and insider trader claims pile up against former deputy leader
- 3 Cambridgeshire police officer dismissed after conduct hearing
- 4 Best Seat in the House - Meal boxes - are they an over-priced luxury?
- 5 WATCH: One minute silence to honour the Duke
- 6 More Readers' Photos for this week
- 7 Woman who died in fatal crash in Eaton Ford has been named
- 8 Dramatic drop in face-to-face GP appointments
- 9 Wildlife group wants to hear about grass snake sightings
- 10 Domestic abuse survivor speaks out on 'reign of terror'