Black Cat signs - stating the blindingly obvious
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn t the same without it. However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. T
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn't the same without it.
However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. There are some yellow and black signs which are obviously not in use because there is nothing to read on them.
Somebody with too much time on their hands has come up with a new sign to put in front of the signs not being used to inform us that the black and yellow signs that have nothing on them are not in use.
The first signs erected to inform us that the yellow and black signs are not in use were enormous. These have since been replaced with smaller signs advising us that the yellow and black signs are still not in use.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to know who on earth is responsible for this nonsense and why the yellow and black signs were put there in the first place if they are not in use and never have been since their arrival. All of this must be at great cost.
- 1 Family farmers win court case against oat milk giants
- 2 Driver escapes injury after A14 lorry fire
- 3 Look inside new £260,000 luxury flats at former 90s nightclub
- 4 Huntingdon home to one of the most 'luxurious' breakfasts in the UK
- 5 Great turnout and 'disco royalty' at DSCNNCT festival
- 6 Four dogs rescued after being abandoned on A14
- 7 Pigeons still roosting on old A14 bridge despite preventative mesh
- 8 Huntingdon 'predator' jailed for raping woman at his home
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Visiting to resume at Hinchingbrooke Hospital