Black Cat signs - stating the blindingly obvious
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn t the same without it. However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. T
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn't the same without it.
However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. There are some yellow and black signs which are obviously not in use because there is nothing to read on them.
Somebody with too much time on their hands has come up with a new sign to put in front of the signs not being used to inform us that the black and yellow signs that have nothing on them are not in use.
The first signs erected to inform us that the yellow and black signs are not in use were enormous. These have since been replaced with smaller signs advising us that the yellow and black signs are still not in use.
You may also want to watch:
We would like to know who on earth is responsible for this nonsense and why the yellow and black signs were put there in the first place if they are not in use and never have been since their arrival. All of this must be at great cost.
- 1 Hinchingbrooke planning to expand critical care as Covid cases rise
- 2 Godmanchester Rapist is jailed for 15 years
- 3 Vaccine programme in St Ives and Warboys to start this week
- 4 Man rescued from car stuck in Tilbrook flooding
- 5 Flood warnings issued as police receive multiple calls
- 6 GP surgeries in Huntingdon and Papworth start vaccine roll-out
- 7 Man guilty of murdering partner's baby son
- 8 'Glad to see an end to 2020' - Anne-Marie Hamilton
- 9 St Neots entrepreneur to host 24-hour ‘Speak Up’ event
- 10 Police investigation closed into deaths of two men in Hunts village