Black Cat signs - stating the blindingly obvious
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn t the same without it. However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. T
WE were very pleased to see the return of the Black cat to the roundabout: it obviously wasn't the same without it.
However, we have noticed that there is something very strange going on with the signs on the A1, either side of the Black Cat roundabout. There are some yellow and black signs which are obviously not in use because there is nothing to read on them.
Somebody with too much time on their hands has come up with a new sign to put in front of the signs not being used to inform us that the black and yellow signs that have nothing on them are not in use.
The first signs erected to inform us that the yellow and black signs are not in use were enormous. These have since been replaced with smaller signs advising us that the yellow and black signs are still not in use.
We would like to know who on earth is responsible for this nonsense and why the yellow and black signs were put there in the first place if they are not in use and never have been since their arrival. All of this must be at great cost.
- 1 Young man dies on B645 near St Neots following a head-on crash
- 2 Tributes for Godmanchester mum Lisa Leader who passed away on Friday
- 3 Businesswoman who launched popular St Ives shop has died
- 4 Pedestrian killed crossing road
- 5 Ex-wife of killer Colin Hill shares rape ordeal more than 30 years on
- 6 Overwhelming response to MND charity walk
- 7 Local businesses join forces to create a Christmas Beer
- 8 House set alight in Brampton
- 9 Health chiefs call for action amid rise in sexually transmitted infections
- 10 Man who assaulted police officer claimed it was 'black magic'