Bin collection complaint
WE would like to find out how many other streets in Huntingdon are being missed by the refuse collectors. The Council Tax is increased each year and the service deteriorates each year. Once upon a time, the bin men would come and collect your bins from th
WE would like to find out how many other streets in Huntingdon are being missed by the refuse collectors. The Council Tax is increased each year and the service deteriorates each year.
Once upon a time, the bin men would come and collect your bins from the side of your house, but now they don't even collect them from the front of the house when and where you are told to leave them. Recently, East Street, West Street, Cross Street, South Street and North Street have all been missed yet again. It would be interesting to hear from other readers if their streets are being missed also.
Just what is happening in Huntingdon? The place has gone to the dogs. There are people running this town that don't have a clue of what they are doing, and nobody seems to care any more.
What would happen if we all missed our Council Tax payments each month? They would soon have us up before the courts.
You may also want to watch:
ALAN and PAT JOHNSON
- 1 Lack of public transport blamed for collapse of £10.5m training centre
- 2 Drug dealer who 'exploited vulnerable people' linked to 101 wraps of cocaine
- 3 Man in his 80s dies in fatal Buckden Road crash at Brampton
- 4 Off-duty detective snares £200k drug dealer
- 5 Fundraisers hit £400,000 milestone after month of charity challenges
- 6 Wanted woman accused of killing children in M1 crash could be in Huntingdon
- 7 Concerns over planned travel hub at railway station
- 8 Computing pioneer Sir Clive Sinclair who had links to St Ives dies aged 81
- 9 Spuds in a bucket competition at the gardening club
- 10 Awards for firm celebrating 10th anniversary