Bin collection complaint
WE would like to find out how many other streets in Huntingdon are being missed by the refuse collectors. The Council Tax is increased each year and the service deteriorates each year. Once upon a time, the bin men would come and collect your bins from th
WE would like to find out how many other streets in Huntingdon are being missed by the refuse collectors. The Council Tax is increased each year and the service deteriorates each year.
Once upon a time, the bin men would come and collect your bins from the side of your house, but now they don't even collect them from the front of the house when and where you are told to leave them. Recently, East Street, West Street, Cross Street, South Street and North Street have all been missed yet again. It would be interesting to hear from other readers if their streets are being missed also.
Just what is happening in Huntingdon? The place has gone to the dogs. There are people running this town that don't have a clue of what they are doing, and nobody seems to care any more.
What would happen if we all missed our Council Tax payments each month? They would soon have us up before the courts.
You may also want to watch:
ALAN and PAT JOHNSON
- 1 Two lorry crash blocks part of A14 in Cambridgeshire
- 2 Hot air balloon 'makes surprise appearance' at primary school
- 3 Interactive map shows Covid Indian variant cases in Huntingdonshire
- 4 Landmark A14 viaduct demolition is captured on camera
- 5 A fund has been set up in memory of Nathan Cowell
- 6 MP warns EWR rail bosses of 'significant impact' of project
- 7 Mayor ‘wantonly diverted’ £40m of housing cash
- 8 St Neots Covid vaccination centre is on the move
- 9 Colourful benches have been placed in St Neots
- 10 'Amazing' Kimbolton Colts claim fair play award from Hunts Youth League