Big band’s extra appeal
THIS spring the Johnny Harris Big Band will be coming to Huntingdon to perform in a charity evening that will raise money for the New Life Appeal. The event is being organised through Cambridgeshire Primary Care Trust s Dreamdrops Appeal and will take pla
THIS spring the Johnny Harris Big Band will be coming to Huntingdon to perform in a charity evening that will raise money for the New Life Appeal.
The event is being organised through Cambridgeshire Primary Care Trust's Dreamdrops Appeal and will take place this April.
However, before the event can be confirmed, the organisers are looking for some help.
Ideally, a sponsor for the night - which will also include performances from a West End star - is needed and any businesses who would like to come forward can contact The Hunts Post.
You may also want to watch:
But to help keep costs down - and ensure that as much money as possible goes to the appeal for maternity and the speci al care baby units at Hinchingbrooke Hospital - organisers are looking for shops, businesses and individuals to help sell the tickets.
More details about the concert will be printed in The Hunts Post soon, but to help make the event success, get in touch by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 411481.
- 1 What are the outstanding primary schools in Huntingdonshire?
- 2 Patients avoided going to the doctor out of fear of 'catching Covid'
- 3 'Savage' attack left man without spleen
- 4 Hoax caller flouted strict court order after just three days
- 5 Woman jailed for knife-point robbery
- 6 'We want to help our market towns' - Funding plans extended due to pandemic
- 7 Threatening domestic abuser tracked and assaulted ex partner of 10 years
- 8 Homebirths suspended at Hinchingbrooke Hospital due to staff shortages
- 9 Huntingdon care home company scoops award in region's top 20
- 10 Olive Indian receives service award for a second year