Big band’s extra appeal
THIS spring the Johnny Harris Big Band will be coming to Huntingdon to perform in a charity evening that will raise money for the New Life Appeal. The event is being organised through Cambridgeshire Primary Care Trust s Dreamdrops Appeal and will take pla
THIS spring the Johnny Harris Big Band will be coming to Huntingdon to perform in a charity evening that will raise money for the New Life Appeal.
The event is being organised through Cambridgeshire Primary Care Trust's Dreamdrops Appeal and will take place this April.
However, before the event can be confirmed, the organisers are looking for some help.
Ideally, a sponsor for the night - which will also include performances from a West End star - is needed and any businesses who would like to come forward can contact The Hunts Post.
But to help keep costs down - and ensure that as much money as possible goes to the appeal for maternity and the speci al care baby units at Hinchingbrooke Hospital - organisers are looking for shops, businesses and individuals to help sell the tickets.
More details about the concert will be printed in The Hunts Post soon, but to help make the event success, get in touch by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01480 411481.
- 1 Mother pays tribute to “much-loved” son who died near Fen Drayton
- 2 One arrest and cars seized on busy day for cops
- 3 Karl Brockett writes about the history of St Ives
- 4 House fire that killed two children will not have further electrical checks
- 5 Cambridgeshire's Enhanced Area Status extended amid Covid surge in schools
- 6 Hinchingbrooke Hospital get share of £4.5m to 'improve care'
- 7 Robber attempts to steal scratch card and alcohol from convenience store
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Man who died in St Neots crash is named
- 10 Huge spike in safety complaints due to 'bedroom sellers' during pandemic