THESE details show why fraud crimes will grow until we make signature and PIN systems reliable as proposed ( Woman s fury at card scam, November 28). Fake documents have made our signature system unreliable, while skimmers and pin-hole cameras have made
THESE details show why fraud crimes will grow until we make signature and PIN systems reliable as proposed ("Woman's fury at card scam," November 28).
Fake documents have made our signature system unreliable, while skimmers and pin-hole cameras have made the PIN system unreliable. We have an option to make signatures reliable by personalising them with ID stickers and an option to use Card Key Code to make PIN reliable, as described on www.xwave.co.uk
Proposed ID KEY system will deter fraud by making signature and PIN systems reliable and so this will eliminate the need for us to protect our personal and PIN details since fraudsters will not get tempted to misuse them.
I hope the proposed system gets exploited by banks before it is too late to stop a fraud boom.
You may also want to watch:
YOGESH RAJA, Aylesbury, Bucks
- 1 St Neots rapist jailed for 11 years
- 2 New Post Office branch opens in St Neots
- 3 Suspected firearm and drugs found in raid on Huntingdon house
- 4 Eric Morecambe 'amused guests' when his family owned this St Ives hotel
- 5 'Unprecedented crisis’ over school bus drivers
- 6 Woman killed and four hospitalised after crash
- 7 Motorists urged not to 'panic buy' fuel as queues cause chaos across Hunts
- 8 Old Mill upgrade at Godmanchester is suspended through lack of materials
- 9 Hare coursers handed Criminal Behaviour Orders
- 10 Hinchingbrooke Hospital needs 'urgent' rebuild by 2030, warns MP