THESE details show why fraud crimes will grow until we make signature and PIN systems reliable as proposed ( Woman s fury at card scam, November 28). Fake documents have made our signature system unreliable, while skimmers and pin-hole cameras have made
THESE details show why fraud crimes will grow until we make signature and PIN systems reliable as proposed ("Woman's fury at card scam," November 28).
Fake documents have made our signature system unreliable, while skimmers and pin-hole cameras have made the PIN system unreliable. We have an option to make signatures reliable by personalising them with ID stickers and an option to use Card Key Code to make PIN reliable, as described on www.xwave.co.uk
Proposed ID KEY system will deter fraud by making signature and PIN systems reliable and so this will eliminate the need for us to protect our personal and PIN details since fraudsters will not get tempted to misuse them.
I hope the proposed system gets exploited by banks before it is too late to stop a fraud boom.
You may also want to watch:
YOGESH RAJA, Aylesbury, Bucks
- 1 Life is sweet! Cheesecake emporium opens in Brampton
- 2 The Windmill pub is set to reopen after extensive refurbishment
- 3 Woman dies after being hit by lorry
- 4 Do you have items of history for nostalgia group?
- 5 Paedophile foiled by undercover officer
- 6 Tudor history and famous Chinese Bridge in Godmanchester
- 7 Celebration of food and drink at town's first street food festival
- 8 Event to remember village's war hero
- 9 St Neots Town get new boss as Corr takes up Cambridge post
- 10 Drink-drive arrest after crash in Huntingdon