Ball wall gall call
I WOULD like to plead with parents of children whose only interest in life seems to be football. Not really football at all – just kicking a ball aimlessly against a wall, day after day, school holidays, after school, any time other than presumably having
I WOULD like to plead with parents of children whose only interest in life seems to be football. Not really football at all - just kicking a ball aimlessly against a wall, day after day, school holidays, after school, any time other than presumably having meals or doing homework.
Don't they have any hobbies other than driving their neighbours completely crazy? Don't parents ever think of anyone else? Why should we have to go indoors on a nice day because of the incessant noise of a football against a wall? Don't they hear it themselves, or don't they care? Once children are out of the house, parents appear to think that their children can do as they like.
Of course, later on, when they are teenagers, we see the appalling result of parents not knowing or caring what their children are up to.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Life sentence for Huntingdon paedophile who abused seven girls
- 2 Royal Oak in Hail Weston named as the best pub in Cambridgeshire
- 3 Road closure in Huntingdon over weekend of July 31
- 4 Equipment worth £6,000 stolen from farm during overnight break-in
- 5 Huntingdon man found with stash of drugs and cash is jailed
- 6 First post-lockdown Parkrun in St Neots held in memory of four runners
- 7 Paedophile caught by cops after preying on 'teenage girls' online
- 8 'Father' found guilty of murdering his teenage daughter
- 9 St Ives woman who sold ecstasy to school children avoids jail
- 10 Brampton's 'fantastic' village fete welcomes 4,000 revellers